UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men First Class moviemates

groundhog7s

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me if Azazel and Mephisto's red matches?

Thank you

Seriously, can ANYBODY answer this for me? I feel like I"m totally being ignored here...

I tried to test this last night, but couldn't find Mephisto. I did compare Azazel with Target DD (too dull), Hand Ninja (too dark), and Klaw(too bright). None matched well. I think Mephisto might end up being a decent match. I'll try to find him again tonight. You'd think it'd be easier to find the bright red Minimate.

Photographed, it looks like a match, but Azazel's head is a tad bit lighter than Mephisto's body.

For your viewing pleasure, Azazel's swimsuit pictorial. Blue floor was taken outside with natural lighting. Wood floor was taken on my computer desk. Indoor lighting shows less color discrepancy, but he's sexy either way you look at it. :D

post-50-0-52633600-1316109027_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-65703800-1316109045_thumb.jpg

Actually... since Azazel's his father, and Mystique's his mother... shouldn't Nightcrawler be purple?:wacko:

Thanks to all for answering this burning question for me!

Sadly, they don't match as much as I'd like so I'll hold off on buying an Azazel to make a classic looking "devil" figure out of for now. I've gotta look around for other solid red torso/arm/leg combo's that'll match.

Really and truly, thanks again everybody! :)

• 3 months later...

Just got back from TRU and these are going for $4.98. I had a $5 rewards certificate so I basically got a 2 pack for free.

I did this on Monday. They had an extra Sunday/Monday promotion of 20% off all clearance items, which knocked each pack down to $3.98 and then I had a $10 coupon. Granted, I spent 10 minutes at the check-out counter working with the woman to get any of the promotions to actually come off....

Now, I need to actually start working on the customs and quick customs to complete/update the cast.

Thanks to all for answering this burning question for me!

Sadly, they don't match as much as I'd like so I'll hold off on buying an Azazel to make a classic looking "devil" figure out of for now. I've gotta look around for other solid red torso/arm/leg combo's that'll match.

Really and truly, thanks again everybody! :)

Have you looked into either of the Red Hulks?

If you have sorry. I Admit to not reading whole thread.

Maybe never mind. I just looked at the database, and it looks like they'd be too dark. Plus, you know, top halves only.

Edited by The Geohound

• 1 year later...