UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men First Class moviemates

groundhog7s

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the movie and only remember two wearing the helmet. Who's the third?

There was no third. The third was people speculating on if they missed something. No it was just the two you saw, nothing more.

I thought I saw Clanketo and the Hamhood of Evil.

5835361228_fabbe876b9.jpg

Magneto ain't getting his helmet back so I probably need to buy another set...

And yeah, I would definitely welcome a second wave to finish the roster.

This makes me wonder... Does DST have something against making a Banshee minimate in any form? They didn't make one of him for this series, or for the Giant Size X-Men set... He always seems to be the odd man out.

Which is funny because Banshee was a prominent character in the early Claremont X-Men, he essentially acts as team leader when they are in Ireland and face Black Tom and Magneto. For me in giant sized boxset I'd rather see Banshee then Thunderbird any day, mainly because Thunderbird lasted all but 3 issues.

I think they were just trying to recreate the cover for Giant Size #1, which doesn't feature Banshee...

I'm actually thinking about that Azazel minimate to make a basic, classic looking devil.

Anybody with the figure willing to take a picture or tell me about that head with a Mephisto chest, legs/feet, arms/hands and a plain black crotch with the Azazel tail?

... or be able to tell me if the red colors match up?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone still hasn't been able to find these pm me. I bought a couple sets so I have some extras.

Another hint from DST's Facebook page about more First Class Minimates:

"We're considering it..."

Good. The movie earned them. And now I can hold offon QCing for a while.

I'm considering gettting a new car, doesn't mean it will happen.

Though it's good news to hear.

Could we possibly get a parts list for those beauties? I bought an extra set to try some of those, but haven't thought about where to start. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Onyx_6

• 1 month later...

I got the entire wave, plus an extra Magneto and Mystique pack.

Right now, the extra Magneto has been turned into Morph. He wasn't in the movie, but I personally feel that it makes sense.

Mystique will be turned into Banshee.

I also put my Xavier head onto a Larry Talbot body with the old wheelchair. It makes a good post-battle Professor X.

I currently have my X Men into a sort of "First Class 2" team, with the current team minus Mystique and Magneto, plus Iceman, a Wip Polaris, and Morph.

I also put my Xavier head onto a Larry Talbot body with the old wheelchair. It makes a good post-battle Professor X.

Oh good choice! I'll have to steal that one.

I want more of the First Class minis. I'd love to see DST release them as a surprise in September. That'd be the time to do it.