UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men First Class moviemates

groundhog7s

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like most of these minimates except for one thing... Xavier has two right legs with one on backwards... I contacted DST but I expect nothing considering your experiences Brothers in Matedom. If it falls through, is there anyone out there who can spare a left leg of any of the First Class X-Men other than Beast? They're all the same so any would work, but Xavier isn't paralyzed yet so he does need to walk...

As for the movie... Kick freakin ass I loved it. I think it's the best Marvel film yet.

I like most of these minimates except for one thing... Xavier has two right legs with one on backwards... I contacted DST but I expect nothing considering your experiences Brothers in Matedom. If it falls through, is there anyone out there who can spare a left leg of any of the First Class X-Men other than Beast? They're all the same so any would work, but Xavier isn't paralyzed yet so he does need to walk...

As for the movie... Kick freakin ass I loved it. I think it's the best Marvel film yet.

Don't mean to bring you down, but DST typically doesn't have any spare parts of TRU exclusive stuff. Unless something has changed, your best bet might be exchanging it or hoping someone here has two left legs.

Don't mean to bring you down, but DST typically doesn't have any spare parts of TRU exclusive stuff. Unless something has changed, your best bet might be exchanging it or hoping someone here has two left legs.

I've got two left feet.

Way to go, Pete.

You're wife is a lucky duck Pete. Now... how do you plan to get the design sheet away from her when she gets it in the mail? :whistling:

Good point!?

I'll fight her if I have too... I can take her out easily!

Whatever way I do it, it's gonna cost me big time.

I'll post what she/i get when it arrives, hope they're cool with shipping to the UK though!?

I won me some Minimates! :buttrock:

Just after I bought several of them from TRU.com :(:lol:

Congrats dude!

Pity you bought them too, but at least now you've got extra fodder to make the missing characters.

Unless I'm mistaken, they've shipped out of the country with previous contests.

That's good to know! Thinking about it, the posted me a Rocky hairpiece a while ago without and problems, plus they didn't specify US only.

I think the positive buzz about the movie will be changing a lot of opinions and I expect these to not peg-warm as much (especially since the only other merch will be Hot Toys, which is in a price range that's just a little above Minimates).

Huh. So Hasbro's not doing 3 3/4" figures for this movie? Real weird to see Minimates and HT figures without also seeing traditional action figures.

Congratulations to you and Pete's wife(I was wondering why there was a female on the winner's list)! I, sadly, did not win.

Thanks! I won a Sideshow statue during Spooktacular, and now this, so I reckon my luck's used up for the foreseeable future.

I modified the Azazel and Beast 2pk.

downloadqx.jpg

Beast nails were painted yellow,while the tuffs of hair on his hands and feet were painted blue,his hair is from brown wolverine,just painted blue.

download3nb.jpg

Azazel was given normal red hands,a skirt peice with the tail glued to the pack.He is also given larry talbots hair,which i think works better.

Thanks for pointing that out BrobotC. It just dawned on me that Azazel didn't have 3 digit hands in the movie like Nightcrawler. Something other than the hair was throwing me off about this minimate. You did a fantastic modification there. With a little more planning DST could have given us your version which is by far better looking. I'm going to borrow your mod recipe when mine arrives. :thumbsup:

Dangit.

I originally got these mostly out of support for the line, and fully expected to throw all of them in my custom fodder bin.

I saw the movie last night, and it was amazing. Now I'm going to need more sets for customs, because these are all going on the shelf. :lol: