UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alternate Universe Custom Contest

luke314pi

Nervous, I am SO going to build one of those lego turntable sets! IT IS AWESOME!!! So is your custom, and it makes me want Beastie Boys customs so much!

BS

Yeah, you gotta share the formula. I've a friend who's a DJ who would go nuts for that thing.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just sent my entry into luke, this contest has got to be my favorite yet :D

Robotmate actually sent me his "hidden" entry yesterday, within the time limit for this contest. It is now posted in the gallery!

Contest gallery is here! Send me your votes via PM. :)

And now to announce the winners!

1st Place: Dr. DOOMSY by MINI MYTE

2nd Place: Batduckman by Boyd

3rd Place (tie): Captain Britain (World War II) by youbastards AND Yuriko Aran by Donny B

I can't remember if we have ever had a tie before! Both contestants will receive 3 red cross minimates. One will get the Art Asylum blank, and the other will get a different promotional minimate. I will sort it out with them via PM. :)

Runners up were:

• Legionnaire Thor by intot
  • Blue Lantern by Shamrock
  • DJ Doc Brown by Nervous
  • CIA Operative: Gill-man by Punisher

I think this contest had some of the coolest entries we have ever seen here at MMV. Now let's focus all of that creative energy into our Charitymates next! :)

Congrats Guys!

Well done to the winners.

To all the contestants - you all deserve some recognition. i was amazed with the talent and somewhat envious. Kudos to you all.

Many thanks to Luke for running this - it has been VERY entertaining.

:blink: I didn't think I'd even make a runner-up spot. Wow.

In all honesty, I had such a hard time voting and I really felt that there should have been at least 5 places. The entries for this contest were all pretty astounding! I'm pretty stoked to have even been noticed amongst all those amazing pieces of art

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. There was a lot of great entries, and I didn't expect to do so well. Never underestimate the appeal of a duck, I guess.

Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up! I'm with Donny B - there could have easily been a half-dozen winners.

Congrats fellas! this was a cool contest, and i wouldn't mind another one like it at some point. I had another half dozen ideas i wanted to try out. I agree with everyone else, there were so many cool customs to choose from! I'm on board with the way it turned out :thumbsup:

I just got back from a meeting with my parent's issurance adjuster. We were assessing the damage from their flooded basement. They are out of the country and yours truely had to deal with all of the sh!t on this end. It's been a real crappy 24 hours.

But... I just found out I won this contest. Guess there is a silver lining in this sh!t storm day. Thanks for the votes guys! It was a pleasure to compete with you all and this really was one hell of a fun contest. Congrats to the other winners and to everybody else who participated. Take care.