Alternate Universe Custom Contest

luke314pi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Hellman

bprbmini1-1.png

In 1944 a Nazi experiment opened a portal that summoned into our world a creature of darkness, these Nazi were defeated by a group of Allied Soldiers and the creature was taken to Empire State University in New York for study. Here it was given the name "Hellman" although his caretaker, Professor Mop, prefered to call him Peter. Growing up in the university's research lab Peter would befriend two other 'experiments' Abegon Saplanger, a techno-genius telepathic fishman, and Roger Stanz, a good hearted homunculus. The three of them, under Professor Mop's guidance, would battle other worldly threats that came from portals similar to one Peter entered our world from.

Unfortunately upon Professor Mop's death the university cut all funding into paranormal research and defense and the three 'experiments' were set free. Trying to find their place in the human world they decide to continue fighting paranormal forces that would endanger the world and formed 'the BPRB' (the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Busting) and expanded their ranks hiring Winston Bledmore a half-vampire vampire hunter, pyrokinetic Janine Shermitz, and Jhonen "Slimey" Klaus a being of living ectoplasm kept in a containment suit.

Together they face the biggest threat the mortal world has ever known: the Dickless Walter Manning constantly trying to shut them down!.... oh also, the coming of Ogrud JaGozer

bprbmini2.png

Edited by dr baghead

i have seen ALOT of awsome contest entries over my years here, but i must say, the stuff in this contest BLOWS MY MIND. i have never seen so many amazing customs with such imaginitive ideas in one place like this before and its really inspiring :lol:

as some may have noticed i withdrew my entry, im still enetering but my entry is AoV related and TOP SECRET, so it wont be unvieled until the gallery is posted on sunday ;)

He was born Kal-El on the planet Krypton, before being rocketed towards Earth, as an infant by his scientist father Jor-El, moments before Krypton's destruction. Along the way something went wrong however and his tiny craft crashed on the planet HELL instead, Discovered and adopted by a farmer and his wife, the child is raised as Cl@rzk K&"nt on the alien planet and with its Red sun grew up a normal though somewhat clumsy kid, as he matured he tried his hand at many jobs most ending in humiliation and failure due to his bumbling and awkwardness. at the same time he took to wearing the emblem of his Kryptonian parents as discovered in the remains of his spacecraft, the"S" on his chest soon earned him ridicule and taunts that it must stand for" Superman " as the 98lb weakling was anything but. Resolved that he would never amount to anything of any importance he takes a job as a clown doing childrens parties, and tries to convince himself that the kids are laughing with him and not at him like the rest world.

clownsupes2.jpg

clownsupes3.jpg

clownsupes4.jpg

clownsupes5.jpg

he is CLOWN SUPERMAN FROM HELL

Journey with me now to an alternate universe where Doughy Dark ,CEO of Dark Bakeries,secretly clads his body to become the hero known to the world as Iron Puft.His super-powered battle suit saw off villains such as the Crusty Dynamo , The Meringuedarin ,The Slicer & The Toaster in his early battles but this picture shows him wearing the powered up version which we first saw in Amazing Recipes #14 when he came up against the Incredible Crumb.

post-638-1299962125_thumb.jpg

Crumb-Buster Iron Puft

A head-swap will not be winning me any prizes but I sure enjoyed doing it :D

All these entries are brilliant whilst Matt's is just plain terrific (literally) :ermm:

Edited by buttheadsmate

Finally an idea and finally a custom.

Steven Rogers was born and raised in the Old West. Him, his family and some friends were all under attack one day from the Red Skulls.....a group of bandits raiding any towns they came upon. They had tortured and killed all who were there except Steven and one of his friends, they were lucky enough to be able to escape. They now bare the mark of the torture that they had endured. Steven and his friend James managed to make their way to a near by town. After having their wounds tended to and fully recovered, Steven took the job as town sheriff and vowed to avenge the deaths of his and James' families.

I now present: Sheriff Steven "Cap" Rogers

OldWestCap3.jpgOldWestCap2.jpg

OldWestCap4.jpgOldWestCap.jpg

Comes with duster coat, pistol and Iron riveted Shield.

Chest bares the red star scar that was branded into his skin.

All right. This is my first custom on here so here we go.

In this "Shattered Glass Universe" of the Transformers things are quite different . The heroic Decepticons are led by their courageous leader Megatron and the evil Autobots are led by their cruel leader Optimus Prime.

In this world there are no "super" heroes. No Superman, no Captain America just "everyday" heroes who have taken it upon themselves to do more than just let the Autobots destroy the planet. One such person is Bruce Wayne.

The transformers are still new to this planet and not everyone has a major opinion of them , or a correct one for that matter. There is a major conflict in Gotham City and during the battle the Wayne Manor is all but destroyed by Optimus Prime and the Autobots killing Bruce's parents. A 9 yr. old Bruce immediately blames Megatron and seeks revenge.

A decade passes and Bruce has spent every waking moment training and learning everything he can about these machines. He is determined to get his vengeance. He scours other battle sites for parts or weapons of these "things" in hopes of finding a way to end them. Most times there is nothing but, every once in a while he gets lucky! He spends most nights as The Bat, dealing with the filth in the streets of Gotham using them as practice for what's to come.

Megatron spends his free time in the desert reflecting on all the destuction that this war caused to this planet. He feels guilt and remorse for these humans. Unknown to Bruce, Megatron remembers most of the lives that have been torn apart by this war. When Bruce finally tracks down Megatron and the Decepticons he waits, patiently for the right moment. As Megatron starts his routine sweep of headquarters Bruce sees an opportunity. As he takes his shot Starscream jumps in just in time to shove Megatron out of the way of the blast. When the dust settles and the Decepticons capture Bruce, believing him to be working for the Autobots, Bruce lashes out at Megatron and all is made clear. Megatron apologizes the best way he can but, nothing can bring back Bruce's parents.

Starcream offers the suggestion to help Bruce fight the Autobots by suppling him with Cybertronian resources and to take the fight to them! Megatron reluctantly agrees knowing Bruce will do it on his own anyway.

Now, Bruce fights the Autobots along side his newfound allies as the Baticon! (Starscream helped him pick the new name!)

111_1746.jpg

Edited by Brad

Better late than never i guess... I literally just got done :(

for this, i decided to take it back....... that's right, Back... to the old school!

if i had more time, i'd give a more detailed description, but here he is,

Coming live and direct from Planet BBoy!

"DJ Doc B"

using his vintage "wheels of steel" ( manufactured by the delorean company), to go back in time. He has to spin them at 8,8500 rpm's.

He and his crew member, " MC Fly" go through time to battle other crews and doing shows featuring all other artists in time, by simply putting the group's record on the turntable, and spinning away.

post-21-1299992084_thumb.jpg

post-21-1299992095_thumb.jpg

post-21-1299992104_thumb.jpg

This contest is now in full gear! There are so many creative entries submitted so far it's unreal. I am loving the fact that so much effort has gone into the writing of the bios / back stories just as much as the customs. Greatjob to everyone who has entered.