UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alternate Universe Custom Contest

luke314pi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules:

1.) Your custom must be a new alternate universe concept of an existing minimate character.

532nick, you really need to read the rules more clearly.

Your custom has to be a character that is already a minimate. ANY of these guys. The list is huge. http://www.minimatedatabase.com/mainList.php

532nick, wow, ok ....

So I moved your first three attempts over to your customs thread. They are all really good customs, but you really really need to read the rules! Start with the link above, check out the characters that already are minimates, pick one of those (for example: Spider-Man). Then get those creative juices flowing, think of how can I do an alternate universe character from this character (for example: MotU Spider-Man). Customize and then take pics. BEFORE YOU POST ON HERE AGAIN, message one of the staff to tell us your idea and we'll tell you if you can use it to enter this contest. Got Questions/Concerns please message one of the staff! Thank You :D

thanks bob! :biggrin: id just like to clear up that my entry is an alternate of thor, just incase anyone didnt get that

Sweet merging of 2 deities from 2 different mythologies RM. I love the re-use of GA Flash's helmet. Awesome!

Marvel: For the State universe

Man-Spider

5489301661_0ff42e5ea8.jpg

5489897890_ab31533c39_z.jpg

“All orphans are to become children of the state, for only the state can ensure they survive to become productive members of our society”

- excerpt of Chairmen Stark’s speech on the function of orphans & orphanages.

When Peter Parker’s parents, uncle and aunt were killed in what was described as an attack by anti-government dissidents, Parker became a child of the state at the age of fifteen. After the state officials thoroughly researched his educational records, it was decided that Parker would be placed within the Ministry of Science at the Baxter Institute under the care of Science-Director Richards. After a short interview, Richards decided that Parker was ideal in helping with a section of the “Theoretical Genetics” program that was conduction research with spiders.

After long weeks of tests, injections, DNA-splicing, radiation treatments and genetic grafts, the project succeeded in developing treatments that would imbue the government’s security forces with superhuman strength, speed and agility, perfect balance and equilibrium, a precognitive sense that would activate in dangerous situations and the ability to cling to walls. Richards was satisfied with the success of the program and Parker’s contribution… not that Parker was able to appreciate that fact. His body had been warped into a grotesque monstrosity and his mind broke during the long weeks of testing.

When he was scheduled for an “early retirement” for services to the state, he killed the guards taking him to the incinerator and managed to escape the building. Acting on instinct, Parker fled deep into the tunnels beneath New York City where he found and built himself a lair.

4th time will deffinately be a charm...

i apologise, i am a little slow, i had to get my caregiver to help me understand the rules.

read the rules several times so this time i finally get it.

Not a problem, man. We're very forgiving around here! :)

Aethyr, I nominate you for "creepiest custom". I've got the willies just looking at that.

here is my entry.... :)

LEGIONNAIRE THOR

With the goodness Thor has done on earth He became an Angel a Legionnaire and was summoned to be back on earth to help his Father Odin and his brother Loki with the battle against “The World Eaters”. With his supercharged super angel powers and new Mystical Spear ten times more powerful than his Mjolnir.

the battle continues….. :D

angelthor3.jpg

angelthor4.jpg

Edited by intot

Here's my entry - Batduckman:

btdckmn_one.jpg btdckmn_three.jpg

Is he a man who is half-duck who dresses up like a bat? Or is he a duck who dresses like a man who dresses like a bat? Or is he a man who dresses up like a duck and an bat? Whatever his true identity is, the mysterious Batduckman has become a champion for justice since he appeared in Gotham City. Batduckman has inspired his own rogues' gallery, including the Joker (former comedian Jay Leno turned murderous car thief) and the Penguin (an actual penguin who robs stores with a gun taped to his head).

Edited by boyd

Right hand to God, I was thinking about doing this as well. Mine wouldn't have looked nearly as spiffy as yours does though, Boyd.

And using the arms is really, really smart. I hope some of those DST designers are keeping an eye on this thread....