UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men First Class Box set (Comics not movie)

Chronotrigger

If I squint my eyes, dare I say it, Kang?

Heh... see now you're just trying' to give Webhead an aneurysm

I just had one!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This set is scheduled to hit CBS next week (September 7th).

Totally called it. Of course it hits with the XMFC DVD.

Wouldn't it be grand if the following week Marvel wave 42 and TRU wave 12 were released to coincide with the release of the Thor DVD / BD? One can dream.

Wouldn't it be grand if the following week Marvel wave 42 and TRU wave 12 were released to coincide with the release of the Thor DVD / BD? One can dream.

That would be really cool... and financially painful.

I addressed the Beast issue on the DST facebook page and Zach (i think it's Zach who runs it) thinks that the AskDST reply was given because Chuck thought that the question was about the First Class MOVIE.

So - we may see a Comic FC Beast yet!!!!

In other awesome facebook news, Zach has mentioned seeing more New Mutants designs :highfive2:

Here's hoping he's not just toying with us(pardon the pun).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chuck misspoke. The movie line was one we'd thought about expanding, but couldn't make it work. It's a separate license from Marvel Comics, you see. There's no reason to take the comic Beast off the table, since we can do him whenever. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comics First Class Beast and Curse of the Mutants Xarus, the Sorry-we-only-do-four-packs-now TRU exclusive.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chuck misspoke. The movie line was one we'd thought about expanding, but couldn't make it work. It's a separate license from Marvel Comics, you see. There's no reason to take the comic Beast off the table, since we can do him whenever. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Glad to hear it. Look no further than the quick custom I slapped together of Mr. McCoy. Beast should be and easy one for you guys at DST.

Comics First Class Beast and Curse of the Mutants Xarus, the Sorry-we-only-do-four-packs-now TRU exclusive.

Yeah - i'd buy that set! Hard!

Or Silver Age Banshee, or Silver Age Sunfire, etc, etc,...

Well - now i'm feeling conflicted . . .