UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toyfair 2011

TBT!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wallet weeps. :(

Well, I think I am going to go the route of choosing favorites now. No way I can buy every line. I was totally in with Sony Minimates, but with MvC, I probably won't even touch Sony. I think I'm done with dabbling in Halo so I can dabble in RGB ghosts. And with the 3 Marvel Movie waves, I shouldn't even look at Femme Fatales, Pirates, and everything else. I wish those lines luck but I have to set my priorities. :(

Don't know if they'll add anything to the discussion, but my photos from the DST showroom are up here:

http://toyfair11.asmzine.com/gallery/diamond-select-toys/

Thanks for the pictures! Not only are your pictures better, but you also take the time to actually organize the pictures instead of dumping 500+ into one gallery like this one site did for this Toy Fair, which is a big plus.

My wallet weeps. :(

Well, I think I am going to go the route of choosing favorites now. No way I can buy every line. I was totally in with Sony Minimates, but with MvC, I probably won't even touch Sony. I think I'm done with dabbling in Halo so I can dabble in RGB ghosts. And with the 3 Marvel Movie waves, I shouldn't even look at Femme Fatales, Pirates, and everything else. I wish those lines luck but I have to set my priorities. :(

Yeah, same here. :(

Don't know if they'll add anything to the discussion, but my photos from the DST showroom are up here:

Always appreciate your Toy Fair coverage, ASMDaniel!

Anyone care to tell me what line these are from? I presume they fall among the Sony mates, I oddly really like the post-apocalyptic look of these.

Anyone care to tell me what line these are from? I presume they fall among the Sony mates, I oddly really like the post-apocalyptic look of these.

I was wondering the same thing.

guy and girl in civies are from uncharted 2, alien and post-apoc guy is from resistance

From the video game "Uncharted"

From the video game "Uncharted"

sorry i meant to say videogame in my post :P and your half right, these are from the video game "uncharted 2" which one multiple awards and game of the year

Ah, thanks for the info, guys! For civilian mates these really do look good. Looks like the girl's wearing a backpack too, probably a reuse of Peter Parker's but it would have been neat if it was a new sculpt.

*goes off to Google Uncharted 2*

so um, do any companies show anything on the last day? i still think DST may have a few more reveals like the full roster of x-men first class moviemates

They were revealed at the booth, but like the Munsters figures and the MvC3 and Knight Rider Minimates, no photos were allowed.

(Speaking of which, if it hasn't been reported yet, Michael Knight has new-sculpt cowboy boot feet. Not full boots, but a pointy toe and raised heel footpiece.)

so um, do any companies show anything on the last day? i still think DST may have a few more reveals like the full roster of x-men first class moviemates

They were revealed at the booth, but like the Munsters figures and the MvC3 and Knight Rider Minimates, no photos were allowed.

(Speaking of which, if it hasn't been reported yet, Michael Knight has new-sculpt cowboy boot feet. Not full boots, but a pointy toe and raised heel footpiece.)

im assuming by this you were there? where there any extra items with the x-men mates or any other characters revealed other than the ones on the AA blog?

Did the Hasselhoff minimate appear to have a drunken look on his face? :lol: