TBT!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this gets taken down like the MvC3 gallery, check this out:

http://www.artasylum.com/gallery/knight-rider-vehicles/

Knight Rider MAX!

OMG! Knight Rider DST... really?! Knight Rider? Of all the licenses to procure you nab this one? <_<:no:

Oh well... at least we can get a David Hasselhoff minimate who can get into drunken brawls with other minimates and get his ass kicked!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I love them ....truly.

We have definitely moved into a different era & whilst it's exciting it's also a bit sad. The human characters are just great....... as are the ghosts/ghouls..... but they're not Minimates are they ? I know I know ....moan moan moan...it's just that I've seen the paths kubricks have gone up & failed miserably .

Must try and get monsters. the humans I can pass on.

Well there we are .....what would I know ?

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Don't say that too loud or we might be seeing Willis and Arnold Minimates soon. Don't want to give anyone ideas.

And I think a Knight Rider MAX vehicle is great. It puts us one step closer to a General Lee or A-Team van.

Edited by groundhog7s

Ghosts:

Slimer

Slimer with Proton Pack

Angry Stay Puft

Happy Stay Puft

Buster the No-Ghost (logo in mate form)

Killerwatt (blue guy with creepy grin and no feet)

Sandman (guy in the cloak)

Evil Slimer (from the episode "The Two-Faces of Slimer")

Blue Terror-Dog

BoogieMan (huge-ass head with uber creepy grin and hooves)

Blackie/Egyptian Ghost

Sam Hain (Pumpkin Head)

People:

Peter Venkman

Ray Stantz

Egon Spengler

Winston Zeddemore

Janine Melnitz in office attire

Janine Melnitz in GB uniform

Louis Tulley in office attire

Louis Tully in GB uniform

Edited by Jay Tigran

Just read this....."No promotional minimates at Toy Fair 2011" :(

http://battlebeasts.blogspot.com/2011/02/b...quite-dead.html

That article makes me feel like they're trying to put a positive spin on bad news (reminiscent of Fox's defense for moving Fringe to Fridays) ... but this is actually more alarming to me than comforting. Was I in the dark, or is this the first that we've heard of the Battle Beasts line flirting with cancellation?

Up until now, I had understood that the lack of BB news was due to DST taking their time to get a solid footing on the product before moving ahead with it - not because it's a floundering line :(

QUOTE (Donny B @ Feb 14 2011, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just read this....."No promotional minimates at Toy Fair 2011" :(

http://battlebeasts.blogspot.com/2011/02/b...quite-dead.html

That article makes me feel like they're trying to put a positive spin on bad news (reminiscent of Fox's defense for moving Fringe to Fridays) ... but this is actually more alarming to me than comforting. Was I in the dark, or is this the first that we've heard of the Battle Beasts line flirting with cancellation?

Up until now, I had understood that the lack of BB news was due to DST taking their time to get a solid footing on the product before moving ahead with it - not because it's a floundering line :(

I'm not sure how Battle Beasts could be floundering before they've even officially announced it's going to be a Minimates line. The only thing that's happened with BB so far is:

1) A promo Minimate

2) A bunch of sculpted 6"-scale figures that are apparently going nowhere

I would take them at their word that they're still trying to figure out how to make the license work for Minimates.

You might want to hold off on She-Ra then, because they also announced they're releasing a new She-Ra later this year that will be alternately articulated for her horse.

Sure, but then I have to fight in line with everybody else. Not sure if it's worth it. :/

2 things: I will be passing on RGB mates. They do nothing for me, I dislike the show, and even though they look good, something somewhere has to go. They get the short stick.

Also, why Knight Rider? The ONLY memorable part of that show was KITT. So unless this is a one off (KITT w/ Hasslehoff) and not an entire wave, I'd say it's a terrible idea.