UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Femmes Fatales Minimates

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't know much about the characters, i read the back of the package in the close-up pics. All I can say is when you sum up those comics into a tiny blurb they sound completely ridiculous to me and I can't see how they've gotten followers. And I thought the Tarot one was the worst because it plays it like Tarot is a serious book and anything I've seen of it is far from serious. I admit these will be in my collection for completism sake, but I'm sure it'll be in a dark place where no one will ever see.

Glad these are being made as well. I am a fan of the first Indie mates even not knowing much about the characters. Out of this set I only know Lady Death but happy to get the rest.

I can see the demon wings being popular for customisers, I think of Gargoyle from The Defenders straight away.

I think i might actually stick these on my order over at Lukes. There are someparts that i'd like to use for QC's and i'm keen to see the 2nd set come out for that Medusa hairpiece.

when you sum up those comics into a tiny blurb they sound completely ridiculous to me and I can't see how they've gotten followers.
Four thugs are given magical powers when a lightning bolt strikes a crowbar accidentally enchanted by a Norse goddess. <_<

Bah ha ha ha ha! :biggrin:

AMEN!

Edited by Nessex

these ladies look fantastic.A must have for me.I hope we keep getting more of these up and beyond the two sets we know of .

Edited by eclipse

these ladies look fantastic.A must have for me.I hope we keep getting more of these up and beyond the two sets we know of .

Agreed! If I had my way, I'd love to see these ladies make up series 3:

Witchblade (updated)

witchblade-comic082408.jpg

Vampirella

vampirella.jpg

Red Sonja

redsonja3.jpg

Julie from Heavy Metal 2000

Heavy.Metal.2000.HQ.BR.27AGO2005.GibiHQ-000.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

hope we keep getting more of these up and beyond the two sets we know of .

I know these are “femmes fatales” to go along with the statues, but it’d be nice if they’d do a set a males to go along with this box set.

Mainly just because I want Lucifer from Lady Death and Death from Dawn as minimates, also they have the tooling for Skeleton Man from Tarot so they’d just need someone from Darkchylde (or if she doesn’t have an interesting male character maybe Cremator or Evil Ernie if they could smooth out the right for him for Lady Death as well) to make a male themed 4 pack.

Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

I hope these don't get canceled!

Oh, and I found a [very bad] site that has a fair number of the Tarot issues. Don't ask me how I found it, but honestly, it's probably not what you're thinking. Anyways, it's a NSFW site. But the comic is NSFW anyways, so whatever. If you're even remotely curious, it may be worth a once-over without having to download the thing. http://zizki.com/comics/Jim+Balent/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen these today? I know there was some question over whether they shipped this week.

My CBS guy said that they did not receive them. They got the other DST products (Munsters and Anne Bonny statue), but no FF minis. Guess it's next week. Dang!