UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Femmes Fatales Minimates

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-1511-0-64446500-1326589125_thumb.jppost-1511-0-93210200-1326589178_thumb.jppost-1511-0-07463200-1326589212_thumb.jppost-1511-0-69068700-1326589236_thumb.jppost-1511-0-69861300-1326589260_thumb.jp

Sorry that I couldn't blow off work and collecting a paycheck and all to get these posted sooner..

Some quick notes:

All the mini-babes are built like 2-d Victoria's secret models with "ample" detail.

Anne Bonnie: A nice add to the Calico Jack series - pictured are the FF2 version (black hair) as well as the version packaged with the Vendetta. The both come with a coiled "cat" and cutlass. The are virtually identical, save the color. The version packed with the mini vehicles has the peg holes in the legs badly butchered like the were bored out with an xacto knife so the boots cannot stay on and will need glue.

Little Red Riding Hood: Very nice and original character with satchel. Very close to a hot, mini-version of Abby Sciutto from NCIS.

Alice: Nice graphics, no accessories - overall well done, but unremarkable.

Medusa: Very nice paint detail. Arm gauntlets are a re-use (From Ice Giants and Atlantian Soldiers(??) Equipped with a sword

(And for those that will most certainly ask... only Medusa left the house without underpants)

I did my best on the pics...

Edited by captain_cbecker

Those two Anne's may have the same name, but they're not the same character. Their eyes aren't even the same color! Or their hair.

The black-haired version is actually Undercover Anne Bonny. She disguised herself to infiltrate the Vendetta's evil pirate crew.

THe FF version is the standard Anne.

Medusa has always been one of my favorite mythological creatures, mostly due to seeing 'Clash of the Titans' as a kid, so I was a little disappointed to see that the Minimate didn't have any snakes. I know that this Medusa isn't based on the Greek myth, but I thought it would make for a cool custom. I plan on tweaking this one even more to make it completely unique from the official release.

Medusa.jpg

Medusa has always been one of my favorite mythological creatures, mostly due to seeing 'Clash of the Titans' as a kid, so I was a little disappointed to see that the Minimate didn't have any snakes. I know that this Medusa isn't based on the Greek myth, but I thought it would make for a cool custom. I plan on tweaking this one even more to make it completely unique from the official release.

Medusa.jpg

That sword looks like a droopy phallus.

You know, she's almost naked. With a few tweaks...

She could be Poison Ivy. :P

She’s also wearing (if you can call it that) green and nautical themed....

she could Mera in a ridiculously impractical ‘armor’ as well! SHE’S TWO DC QUICK CUSTOMS IN ONE!

Those two Anne's may have the same name, but they're not the same character. Their eyes aren't even the same color! Or their hair.

The black-haired version is actually Undercover Anne Bonny. She disguised herself to infiltrate the Vendetta's evil pirate crew.

THe FF version is the standard Anne.

I am sorry, man. This is not a criticism at all, but there is no way these two are the same girl.

fig1311h250.jpg

fig1388h250.jpg

To me anyways, the blue one is going to be Mary Read. At least until we get an official one. Then she'll be someone else.

I am sorry, man. This is not a criticism at all, but there is no way these two are the same girl.

I will admit, I don't know how Anne changed her eye color to infiltrate the Vendetta's crew, but I am assuming magic was involved. Also, black hair dye and pancake makeup.

But please, make up a name and backstory for her! Already regret not making her a straight-up evil pirate who just happens to dress EXACTLY like Anne Bonny.

Know what? She's Morgan le Faye.

After years of exile, word of Calico Jack's exploits reached Morgan le Faye on her island. Intrigued, she decided to test this mortal by taking the form of his lover, Anne Bonny. Though the wiry pirate soon saw through her disguise, Morgan decided to stay in the realm of mortals for a while, allying herself with Charles Vanes. No one knows what her intentions are, but it can be assured that her loyalties are only to herself.

Boom. Fixed. :biggrin: