UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Femmes Fatales Minimates

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as we've seen actual in-package pics, I'm like 70% sure these are really happening. <_<

I'm more worried about series 2, which we haven't seen in box, despite the Nov 3 ship date on Luke's site. I'm sure that date isn't going to happen, and I won't be too surprised if they get pushed back to January or so...

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but series one did not show up on Diamond Comics official shipping list for October 25th. I'm really hoping that it's just a glitch on the list like MM vehicles series 2 (that seems to be listed as BTTF minimate mini-time machine). Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.

They are out! They are out! I was wrong (so was Diamond Comics shipping list for this week). These gals are phenomenal. Brian, you're gonna flip over them. Fantastic quality all around, great paint apps, great tampos, great accessories, brand new hairpieces (Lady Death's hair is super long from the back). Darkchylde's monster arm is beautifully detailed. Who wants pics?

Click the tumbnails for bigger pics. Sorry for not cropping them.

Dawn & Darkchylde

th_P1080215.jpgth_P1080225.jpgth_P1080220.jpg

Lady Death & Tarot

th_P1080197.jpgth_P1080199.jpgth_P1080205.jpgth_P1080209.jpg

I had to use Lego pieces to hold them upright. They are (excuse the pun) top heavy. Ask me any specific questions you might have.

Edited by MINI_MYTE