UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

Why's that? It's just an update to MvC3.

Because they are done with MvC3, wave 3 is the last wave, now they are focusing on Street Fighter X Tekken.

Zach Oat the marketing supervisor for Diamond Select Toys confirmed that the line was done.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they have done the last line of "MvC3" Minimates. I was wondering if that was because they were going to do "UMvC3" ones. If not, then that's really annoying :(.

Pretty sure they only have the license for the first game not the enhanced remake or whatever you want to call Ultimate MvC3.

I agree, and wish we could've gotten Hsien-Ko and Tron Bonne at least, but I'm thankful for all the characters we've gotten.

What do you mean? A lot of the Punishers had white smeared off the skull on their chests, but they had two sets out minus a few exclusives, and the woman got me my own box from the back to choose from. Call, I told them about the minimates having the same SKU's, so they'll go look for you.

What do you mean? A lot of the Punishers had white smeared off the skull on their chests, but they had two sets out minus a few exclusives, and the woman got me my own box from the back to choose from. Call, I told them about the minimates having the same SKU's, so they'll go look for you.

Sorry just a little humor. But before I go back to stl I want to make sure they are there. :)

Yes, UMvC was not included in our license. I don't think we knew it was happening when we signed the deal, and I don't think we were able to retroactively add it. But most of the Marvel characters will likely get made eventually, if they haven't already. Sorry.

i wouldnt mind a new Strange with a billowing cape, those Wanda Hex Hands that will (most likely) be in the AvX set and maybe a new hair piece, but i still do love the original and he still fits in perfectly with the others :)

The only Marvel characters yet to be made are Rocket Raccoon and Shuma-Gorath

What about Groot ad Nova and Sister Grimm and Drax and Mantis and Cosmo and Jack Flag and Bug and Yondu and Talon and Yellowjacket and Pheoix( in original form) and Replica and Firelord and Martinex

What about Groot ad Nova and Sister Grimm and Drax and Mantis and Cosmo and Jack Flag and Bug and Yondu and Talon and Yellowjacket and Pheoix( in original form) and Replica and Firelord and Martinex

I should clarify, I was talking only about playable Marvel characters in MvC3 and Ultimate MvC3. The only playable characters who haven't gotten Minimates yet are Shuma-Gorath and Rocket Raccoon.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

I think we're going to try to make a better one. Doc Strange, I mean.

Release the same figure with newly sculpted hands and mystic effects, otherwise.......

in the most recent q&a chuck said he doesn't liek mates to have fingers even if Uriel draws them. Made me worry that Scarlet Witch design we saw wouldn't actually be produced with the hex effect and spell fingers (which could be reused with strange).

I should clarify, I was talking only about playable Marvel characters in MvC3 and Ultimate MvC3. The only playable characters who haven't gotten Minimates yet are Shuma-Gorath and Rocket Raccoon.

Oh OK, and I should clarify, I was talking about a bunch of Marvel characters that should have been made.

I think the one that was already done was pretty awesome, if you're goning to redo him at least do an astral projetion version ;)

Seconded. Translucent figures are always better.

no they need to make another regular, or new costumed Strange AND the astral projection one!!

Jeff of the Minis