IMG_0988.jpg

Loose Pics to share

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

quick photo edit

umvc3-hint1.jpg

umvc3-hint2.jpg

Man I love tha piece that came with V. Joe.

Zach, is there any possibility that piece will be featured in an upcoming set?

Edited by khonshu knight

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that when I was told today at TRU that the shipment that has wave 3 came in and just needs sorted and put up will actually happen.

Got disgusted when I was there at opening, was told this and said try back later today, went back just before closing and nothing was put out. This has happened time and time again, no one at this store ever asks anyone to check for a case and put it out when A customer asks. Now highly considering just ordering it from the website and just stop dealing with the physical store all together.

Gonna stop by tomorrow morning, hoping they have an overnight crew, and seeing if they put them out.

Couldn't resist. Now I'm off to open more Bucky Cap 2 packs!

aaaah.... what?

Are these seriously still available in your area?

Can i request/beg/plead for you to pick me up any that you don't get for yourself?

so far, the only two pack that i've picked up is the Arthur/Ironman pack. I was quite satisfied with it, but there weren't any other two packs I wanted bad enough to shell out money for... until I saw pics of MODOK and Amaterasu. I simply cannot wait to get my hands on those two packs. that Akuma will be a most welcome addition to my collection as well :3

Edited by Marquis de Carabas

I had to wait for 25 minutes while the TRU guy got the case out of the back but MODOK was well worth it! I really like the Akuma from this pack too!

Wow, at least you had someone willing to go check for a case!!!

I've asked many times before, if they could see if it was coming out soon, if they could put it out now, when they might get to it, if they could just have someone check the back for a case......and always the same, either A. If it isn't out it isn't available or B. It's in the current delivery, check back later or call throughout the week to see if it is out.

Do they just not want my money or something???

Hoping for tomorrow, if not well....someplace else will be getting my money.

Couldn't resist. Now I'm off to open more Bucky Cap 2 packs!

aaaah.... what?

Are these seriously still available in your area?

Can i request/beg/plead for you to pick me up any that you don't get for yourself?

Hi Nessex,

No they are not in stores, i have some packs that I was keeping sealed and now im going to open them up to build the army up.

Wanted to let everyone know wave 3 is in stock at Toys R us.

Got the TRU sets today in Gurnee Illinois after leaving Six Flags (lol)...

Opened them the car as I've become accustomed to doing to check for duplicate/defective/missing parts...

Thor was missing his right foot. Went back inside and exchanged him. Second one had both feet. I thought for a moment that Okami Dog might have the wrong limbs... but upon further inspection it seems it's just a... weird sculpt... that seems to bend counter-intuitively. I've gotta say, I'm not nuts about this minimate, but I was buying them mostly for MODOK and Thor anyway, so *Shrug*

I will however say, that MODOK pretty much pwns. Awesome minimate all around. I also think it's great that there's a basic minimate beneath all that heft, lol. He and Akuma are also the heaviest damn two-pack of minimates you'll ever buy, you can actually feel all of MODOK's extra plastic when you pick the pack up, before you even open it.

Hi Nessex,

No they are not in stores, i have some packs that I was keeping sealed and now im going to open them up to build the army up.

Ah - it *was* too good to be true. LOL.

Well done on stock-piling. I think this is still my favourite army-builder that's been released - and i didn't even really know who they were when i started buying them.

Ther pretty rare sooo... I'll leave them on the box and prob sell them, make customs, etc. But I'll prob just save them :tongue:

They are pretty rare wher I lived ( New England) . And In ebay ther or over priced (For loose zero) or ther arnt any. And In Toysrus.com ther out of stock. I guess when my parents go back to the U.S I'll ask them to buy a bunch of marvle vs capcom minimates(Including halo, Battle beasts if ther out , etc).

3 Magneto/Zero sets for $20 seems a good price ...on that I'd agree .

Whether this set is rare or expensive ? Debatable ....

Plus side .....2 unique characters which are true TRU exclusives,nice version of Magneto & a variant version of Zero who appears to be a very popular character . MarvelCapcom are, in my humble opinion,sleepers esp.TRU Waves.

Negative side.... almost a year after their release they are still readily available on US ebay & IMO show no current signs of drying up http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=minimates+zero+magneto&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Maybe I'm patronising...sorry not my intention... but in general when you are ebay searching you should always pay more heed to what the SOLD prices(completed listings) are on ebay rather than current BIN prices ,current BIN prices on many items which are still for sale are generally the ones that will remain there for ever & a day because they are too dear :yes: