UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found Series 3 Saturday at TRU in Mission Viejo.

I sure hope we get a Series 4, there are still a ton of great characters left if they could get the "Ultimate" part of the license.

1. Doctor Strange

2. Firebrand

3. Frank West

4. Ghost Rider

5. Hsien-Ko

6. Iron Fist

7. Nemesis

8. Nova

9. Phoenix Wright

10. Rocket Raccoon

11. Shuma-Gorath

12. Strider Hiryu

13. Tron Bonne

14. Vergil

There is definitely no Series 4, as we definitely don't have the Ultimate license.

Street Fighter X Tekken is on the way, though!

That's too bad about a 4th Series.

I managed to get all characters from Series 1-3 for MVC3 and I will be buying all the Street Fighter X Tekken ones also.

Thanks for DST form not giving up on Capcom Minimates after the original Street Fighter ones. Between the MVC3 Series and the SF X Tekken my Capcom collection of Minimates will be awesome.

Images (apologies for the poor quality; didn't have time to set up proper lighting)

group.jpg

FIGHT!

thors.jpg

'Sup, fatty.

Miles better than the original one, and that one wasn't even very long ago. Other than my minor gripe about the cape color, this is an unassailable Thor.

akuma.jpg

You've come a long way, baby.

When I first started collecting, I got in what I now know to be the terrible and counterproductive habit of completely disassembling 'mates I wasn't going to display (don't do it, kids, it's honestly a lot easier to find that part for a custom when you know to whom it's attached), so I had to root through the fodder bin to reconstitute the original version. Wow. It's almost like a different toyline.

amataratsu.jpg

Not a heck of a lot of Minimate left under there. But it still somehow retains the Minimate essence, and may actually be my favorite of the wave.

Aww, I'm sorry MODey, take me back.

Edited by Lobsterman

Damn what an awesome wave. I love that we got clear flames on Amaterasu - she looks brilliant!

I think she's the only Female character from the game to be released at TRU.

Thanks for the pics L-man!

Images (apologies for the poor quality; didn't have time to set up proper lighting)

group.jpg

FIGHT!

I MUST OWN ALL!!! Maybe 2 of each. So they have hit parts of California and Nevada.. they just need to keep moving up I-15. :highfive2:

Can anyone shed light on how these are packed? Of the TRU exclusives are we looking at 2 each per case? I'm trying to figure out if I am going to get into a fist fight with Ivan and Bsore at our local TRU. :batmanblue:

The new Thor is great but I think I liked the helmet on the old one better. Doesn't look like the old helmet will fit on the new figure because of the cape though.

was thinking the exact same thing. Cool looking mates though, looking forward to getting them.