UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up She-Hulk/Chun-Li & X-23/Felicia 2packs today at my LCS. The owner waited for me to get there to open the case, he knew I've been waiting for these puppies! I'm going to go back later this week to pick up Dr.Doom/Wesker & Ryu/Capt.America.

I picked up She-Hulk/Chun-Li & X-23/Felicia 2packs today at my LCS. The owner waited for me to get there to open the case, he knew I've been waiting for these puppies! I'm going to go back later this week to pick up Dr.Doom/Wesker & Ryu/Capt.America.

How is Felicia? She's my most wanted character out of this way, I'm so glad to have four Darkstalkers Minimates.

Felicia was the main figure I've been waiting for all these months to come out, she has always been a fave of mine since darkstalkers. I think her figure looks great! Paws and hair sculpt I like very much.

Now just waiting for MvC wave to come to my local TRU. Modok is a definate priority..

I think DST needs to re-release Hulkbuster. He wasn't a variant. :rolleyes:

Maybe for Marvel's 10th anniversary we could see a re-release TRU wave of harder to find TRU exclusives.

How awesome would that be?

I still need Bullseye and Warpath.

I think DST needs to re-release Hulkbuster. He wasn't a variant. :rolleyes:

These figures look great. I like She-Hulk the best I think.

Re-release for sure.. throw in a new bulky hulk variation and you got solid gold. My question is, why not re-release TRU short packs? Variant rules do not apply.. so why not?

Felicia and She Hulk look great. Wesker has a sweet gun that you need to buy an extra pack for 2 of them.the new halo guys look good,lots of new parts.

If they re release best of mates, I hope they still have differences from the previous mms. Warpath for sure. Hulkbuster I hope would look different some how like new sculpt or diff colors? But I still prefer new characters to rereleases. 10th annv is special,use it for new releases, save best of wave for later on. And how would that even work,can they release tru exclusives at specialty stores in a new wave?

And AIM Agents should definitely be included

if you guys want to discuss a future best of wave can we do it in it's own thread?

Edited by Webhead

I've been webbed.. er.. grannyhog'd!

well on a different, more topic related note, X-23's head flesh color is a different tone than her body flesh color. Currently trying to find a suitable replacement.

back to my smelly chun-li... Doom has new toy smell, and the others have a strange different reek to them. Chun-li being the worst offender.

I've been webbed.. er.. grannyhog'd!

well on a different, more topic related note, X-23's head flesh color is a different tone than her body flesh color. Currently trying to find a suitable replacement.

back to my smelly chun-li... Doom has new toy smell, and the others have a strange different reek to them. Chun-li being the worst offender.

How bad is the skin tone difference? Is it like Friends and Foes Black Cat?

Wrap Chun-Li in a dryer Bounce sheet, leave her in a ziplock for about a day, should get rid of the smell.

Does anyone have a picture of all the Darkstalkers together? Lilith, Demitri, Morrigan and Felicia?

My Felicia has 2 right feet. Or paws. Back paws? Whatever it is called... Anybody else the same?

And I haven't smelled my Chun-Li. Then again, I don't really smell my minimates. But I do agree, X-23's skin tone is all off. I can't remember if the X-23 from before has the same Daken hands with the 3rd claw cut off.

It's nice to buy minimates again. Especially after ebaying stuff to buy them again. I got specialty series 2 and 3 today. I love them!