UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

What's the attraction ?

:lol: I guess it's pretty obvious I live in my own little world but my comment about Magneto & his 'attraction' deserved as much notice as it got . Magneto's clothes apparently have metal plates woven into them or metallic based ....this is how he flies/hovers above the ground. :D

I always thought it was a 'normal' fabric type costume, albeit a metal helmet... with the flying due to the polarity of the Earth or some such nonsense

i always thought it had to do with controling magnetic waves or that he just had a metal plate that he would stand on or in his shoes and gloves, but im assuming its just marvels fallback excuse.....unstable particles :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 90% sure these are gonna be TRU releases. They may also be comic shop releases, but this screams of targeting a mass audience. Maybe even beyond TRU?. . .Gamestop-type places would seem a no-brainer.

I can get behind these being sold at Gamestop, I remember when they used to sell action figures and I NEVER had a problem getting any figure from any series that they had.....they always received the items that they were supposed to.

I'm about 90% sure these are gonna be TRU releases. They may also be comic shop releases, but this screams of targeting a mass audience. Maybe even beyond TRU?. . .Gamestop-type places would seem a no-brainer.

I can get behind these being sold at Gamestop, I remember when they used to sell action figures and I NEVER had a problem getting any figure from any series that they had.....they always received the items that they were supposed to.

Especially since if they were carried there it would be harder to get people not having any clue what you're talking about, since it's not like they carry tons of toys there.

Also it doesn't hurt that there are 8 a short distance from me.

Especially since if they were carried there it would be harder to get people not having any clue what you're talking about, since it's not like they carry tons of toys there.

Also it doesn't hurt that there are 8 a short distance from me.

This. I actually just pre-ordered the game and had a very nice chat with an older woman about gaming and she was VERY knowledgeable for a 50-something year old female.

And there are like 8 single stores, and the mall the ones in malls, and then the EB Games stores owned BY Game Stop...and usually in the same mall. IF these do end up there (which would be the smartest Minimates decision probably since MAKING them), they'd be the easiest things to find AND sell. Put 'em on the begs hanging below the cashier's desk and you're good to go.

And i just realized Jill is DLC...i really hope they can still make her.

Anyone else thinking that DST missed the bus with these and timing again?

The game is out next week and they are probably no further along than Prototype stages?

I know you guys are excited but I smell peg warmers... just a gut feeling.

T.

Anyone else thinking that DST missed the bus with these and timing again?

The game is out next week and they are probably no further along than Prototype stages?

I know you guys are excited but I smell peg warmers... just a gut feeling.

T.

qft.

Edited by Ninja Mate

I would love a Leon Kennedy and Ada Wong. And some crazy creatures.

I'm excited for the Resident Evil minimates too, even if it is just Chris and Wesker. I think the video game could work as their own line. Plenty of characters and monsters, plus zombies would make an excellent army builder.

I would love a Leon Kennedy and Ada Wong. And some crazy creatures.

I'm excited for the Resident Evil minimates too, even if it is just Chris and Wesker. I think the video game could work as their own line. Plenty of characters and monsters, plus zombies would make an excellent army builder.

jill is DLC for the game so she may be done to

She's not what you'd call "Classic Jill" like in MvC2 though, she's blonde and in a body suit with a bug on her chest.

It'd be like if the one Deadpool they actually made into a mini-mate was based on the time he dressed like Marvel Girl. Sure's the character, and yeah it's kinda hot, but it's hardly what you'd call the "iconic version"

She's not what you'd call "Classic Jill" like in MvC2 though, she's blonde and in a body suit with a bug on her chest.

It'd be like if the one Deadpool they actually made into a mini-mate was based on the time he dressed like Marvel Girl. Sure's the character, and yeah it's kinda hot, but it's hardly what you'd call the "iconic version"

I'm hoping she as P2 costume of her BSAA Uniform that could get made. IMHO, that is the best Jill design. I won't object to the Battle Suit, because it's still Jill and it will go nice with my Movie RE Customs (which i need to put up here), but that is the Jill i want.

I hope her being DLC doesn't hinder her figure chances. Or Shuma's ;)

i Realyl wanna see these P2 costumes. Some of them could be nice.

Dormammu looks really cool! Arthur (is he from Super Ghouls and Ghosts?) is a neat minimate to have for knights.

That Super Skrull looks cool too... but how long before we get THAT giant arm piece for Mr. Fantastic!??

Viewtiful Joe looks like he has smaller legs, too.

i think he's got the shoes used to make penguin look a bit shorter.

Thought that crossed my mind - if Capcom adds say eight more characters via DLC (not counting Jill and Shuma-Gorath) over the next six months, do you think we'll get minimates of them? I believe it was stated they're planning to release everyone announced so far over however many months and as a huge Capcom fan I'm hoping people like Talbon, Captain Commando and Strider will appear further down the road. With them amoung my list of favourite characters from Capcom franchises I'm hoping to also get them in minimate form. It would be a shame if DST ends the licence without including any future DLC characters.