UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MODOK, we're talking MODOK, right?

making him a TrU exclusive is either the stupidest or the most sadistic decision in years.

EDIT - we arem't are we? forgive me, I'm on my third bottle of cava

Edited by dj87

if anyone is just collecting the Street Fighter characters or something, and missed out on C.Viper, do let me know... I think Luke said he was out of the speciality figures.

EDIT - Taskmaster? Thought we may have meant the Sentinel pack, being an army builder and that. Fair Enough.

Edited by dj87

Can somebody tell how the case is assorted? Are there 2 less of the 2 exclusive packs?

It SHOULD be 4-3-3-2. Waiting for my case to confirm.

Yeah, a seller in TX had 2 of each TRU exclusive for $10 each.

Damn shame some of that sample case ended up in the hands of scalpers. Glad others here landed a set or two.

pictures:

P1050324.jpg

i love any minimates with painted gloves or shoes!

P1050325.jpg

P1050326.jpg

plain

P1050327.jpg

supersized!

P1050328.jpg

P1050329.jpg

cooler than you could hope for

P1050330.jpg

P1050331.jpg

P1050332.jpg

P1050333.jpg

some remarks:

it seems all the mates come with some sort of base of some sort

they are smaller than the ones in wave 2 but still do the job

spiderman and storm feature new stands. as i tried to show in the picture storm's is really half of the flight stand while spiderman's is some sort of jumping /sliping thing i don't know but it looks cool

Chris Redfield comes with a boat load of stuff

while i did not get this set Viewtiful Joe comes with a stand that like it will enable him (or any other minimate) to be posed with an air jump! this would have been my sole reason for buying the set but the thought of yet an other wolverine! Just could not do it.

super scroll mr fantastic arm has the detail to make it look like it has a joint but it does not move

Edited by maxcarnage

Interesting that Skrull has a sculpted joint there. I'm glad he's got parts to make him a generic, regular old Skrull, as well. Just great looking 'Mates, all the way around. I look forward to picking these up. Spidey base is strange.

What's going on with that giant revolver? Did they not even trim the flash off of it?

those are great..... but why make a Spider-man if you're not going to do it right. As far as I'm concerned if you don't put the web pattern all the way around just don't make it.

I've been especially looking forward to these & they look great..truly,honestly ,I love them....... thanks for the pictures guys.

As for the criticism......shame on you.