UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading my new issue of gameinformer and apperently they are releasing ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and it will feature new charcters, including frank west, nemisis(resident evil) and more!!!!!! I hope the licensing covers this becuase I need dead rising minimates

Edited by minimateman

Last I checked the only classic Resident Evil costume we've gotten is for Chris. I know there's a "Femme Fatal" pre-order bonus pac for UMvC3 but I'm not sure if Jill is in there.

[edit] A list of all alternative cosutmes, colours and colour (official...?) suggestions can be found here: http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Alternate_Costumes

Edited by pawcanada

• 2 weeks later...

One thought that crossed my mind - will we get more variants of the original characters? The first Ryu we get is his SF1 DLC look, despite the design sheet showing his more recogniseable "matured" look. Including the DLC characters there are thirty eight characters in total and presuming all of them get made (they have said one or two may not be but that was back when the line was first announced), we'd effectively have an un-even thirty nine. Does this mean "mature Ryu" has been over looked in favour of SF1 Ryu or will we maybe get another version of one of the Marvel characters, either as their DLC costume or maybe an alternative pallet (preferbly one that references another character)?

My guess is "We'll see." The first wave of these have yet to hit the stores, aside from a pair of 4 packs and LCS pre-orders, DST has know idea how well these will do. If these do well, and everyone's happy, then who knows how deep into these variations they'll go. I could ask the same question about Grey Hulk on the Marvel side. Or fret whether if we get the Red Guardian, does that mean no Punisher Cap? (actually I do wonder about that one and almost wish they'd just skip regular Cap altogether.) But it's way early, and time will ultimately tell.

Okay, I haven't played this game since the first one, so can someone explain to me why Hulk / Haggar comes with a BAMF base?

Oh. Okay. "dash move". It's a "dust cloud". Got it. Didn't know if it was a Hulk-stompy-move thing.

Oh. Okay. "dash move". It's a "dust cloud". Got it. Didn't know if it was a Hulk-stompy-move thing.

I would much rather have Hulk’s chunk of road move then Haggar’s dash, but hey, if cheap stuff like that “adds value” while making stuff like Modok and Okame Dog possible by not eating up tooling budget good for them!

OOooh! These are looking quite nice. Especially now with the cool packaging they'll be in.

Can't wait to pick these up. Hopefully they won't be too hard to find around here.

I do find it a little odd that they're being released so much later after the initial release of the actual game. But then again there is a new version of MvC3 coming out I believe so I guess it makes sense.

I just want 'em as soon as possible! XD

I know it's not game-accurate, but a 'stealth' metallic blue cannon in the 4-pack would have been awesome, and then they could have had the normal one in the 2-pack.

I suspect holding out on the cannon for the 4-pack was a way to get Marvel fans who already have 35 red & yellow IronMen to buy the 2-pack. Hell, it's why i'm buying it :P

• 4 weeks later...