UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10004&view=findpost&p=195101

I normally don't do pics unless I have something to add. So yeah, Iron Man includes a dinky gun...

I can not view those pics for some reason.. Can you describe the gun? If it is the Proton Canon, I will be freaking out.

It is indeed. I had to google Proton Cannon to know for sure. Otherwise, I would have described it as the Serenity ship backwards. It looks to be almost the size of a Minimate and is on a clear stand to hold it up. It looks pretty cool. This set just went from easy pass to potential buy.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10004&view=findpost&p=195101

I normally don't do pics unless I have something to add. So yeah, Iron Man includes a dinky gun...

I can not view those pics for some reason.. Can you describe the gun? If it is the Proton Canon, I will be freaking out.

It is indeed. I had to google Proton Cannon to know for sure. Otherwise, I would have described it as the Serenity ship backwards. It looks to be almost the size of a Minimate and is on a clear stand to hold it up. It looks pretty cool. This set just went from easy pass to potential buy.

Roger that, thanks turtle.. now I really want to see those pics (may be blocked at work). This box set just moved from a "maybe" to a "must have".. I know, I know, kind of silly attitude just for a gun.. but I can't tell you how many times I finished off an opponant with the proton cannon and a cheesey grin on my face in the old Marvel Super Heroes game.

The Proton Cannon looks awesome. Can't wait to get it in person.

One idea I had earlier that looks like won't get represented - Arthur in his boxers; it's probably more iconic than Arthur in his armour. I was wondering if the armour was all sculpted so we could have the boxer look under (like in the game) but ahh well. Great to see he will still come with the lance as well.

Hey Vox, just for you! Hopefully you can see the image attached. I forgot that I could use attachments as a way around the work thing.

post-20-0-58230600-1311629073_thumb.jpg

Storm, you are my new hero. Do we know if this comes with both versions of Iron Man (P1 & P2Stealth)?

Storm, you are my new hero. Do we know if this comes with both versions of Iron Man (P1 & P2Stealth)?

I haven't opened mine yet, but I think youbastards already did a tear down and the proton cannon wasn't mentioned. And the box for it wasn't extra heavy either. So it's probably a 2-pack exclusive weapon. So glad I checked the display before I left the booth on Sunday's giveaway. DST just forgot to put out some of the MvC3 stuff and put it out Saturday night. That weapon makes the Iron Man figure!

Are they going to sell the TRU box set at brick and mortar TRU's?

From TRU so, hopefully.

# In stock for shipping

# Not eligible for Store Pickup

# Sold in stores (details)

I see it as unlikely. At least where I am in the Southeast. I had them run the SKU number for the set on the website and it is not on order to the warehouse. The only SDCC item that is showing as on order to the warehouse or pending to the warehouse was the Transformers Rodimus.

speaking of sdcc exclusives: as you may know they are available through the tru website (old news i know), But what you might not know is that if buy them online at the brick and mortar store they have free shipping! that's is a saving of about $5! so bring an extra 20 when you out looking for halo series 3 this weekend ;)

I'm surprised, nobody has put up anything about the other Box set. So here's a review of mine, if anybody wants a good look at Arthur! :D (lol shameless plug)

Great review! and I agree that these are overall pretty boring 'mates. Is it me, or does Arthur look like Willie the Groundskeeper from the Simpsons? He might make for a great quick custom!

Edited by pioad

I'm surprised, nobody has put up anything about the other Box set. So here's a review of mine, if anybody wants a good look at Arthur! :D (lol shameless plug)

Great review! and I agree that these are overall pretty boring 'mates. Is it me, or does Arthur look like Willie the Groundskeeper from the Simpsons? He might make for a great quick custom!

Except he doesn't have yellow skin. :sweat:

Ok I need some fracking answers. Are we really getting that amazing MODOK design for reals or are one of you monkeys toying with me. I try and keep up to date around here and i was really treating all the MODOK talk as wistful thinking. I mean because a MODOK would just about make me squeal with insane glee.Ok I would definitely squeal

Modok was confirmed a while ago to be in marvel vs capcom wave 3, this design sheet was shown at the minimate panel at comic con. MODOK is happening unless the line gets cancelled

Except he doesn't have yellow skin. :sweat:

Details,. details...

I got the set with Red Hulk in it today and truly am excited for the green Hulk that's coming out soon.

The Mega Man is fun once you remove the chestpiece, making him look more like himself and less like Zero. And the stealh Iron Man is fun as well (sans the shoulder pads). If only I had a use for that Morrigan figure...

I got the set with Red Hulk in it today and truly am excited for the green Hulk that's coming out soon.

The Mega Man is fun once you remove the chestpiece, making him look more like himself and less like Zero. And the stealh Iron Man is fun as well (sans the shoulder pads). If only I had a use for that Morrigan figure...

I agree, after I switched out the Red Hulk head i love it. Can't wait for the Green Hulk.

Modok was confirmed a while ago to be in marvel vs capcom wave 3, this design sheet was shown at the minimate panel at comic con. MODOK is happening unless the line gets cancelled

I can't hear you squealing!?

after I switched out the Red Hulk head i love it.
So the reds match?

Not Quite. Red Hulk is a bit darker than Hulk P2. I think it's a case of 'near enough is good enough' for people who wanted the bulked up red hulk with the original face.

Edited by Nessex

What about those of us who want a bulked up red Hulk, and new stealth Iron Man but don't want the two Capcom mates they come with?

What are we suppossed to do? :unsure: