UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea if this has been said before, but...What if it ends up that MvC3 sets are going to be the Comic-Con 2011 exclusives? (If we're still getting these, who knows)

SDCC mini-mate exclusives are no big deal and can almost always (someone will probably prove me wrong) be obtain easily after the show from your favorite retailer... so if they are the exclusive. Hey, at least the release date probably won't slide around wildly (for attendees anyway... the ship date to retailers probably will...)

No idea if this has been said before, but...What if it ends up that MvC3 sets are going to be the Comic-Con 2011 exclusives? (If we're still getting these, who knows)

SDCC mini-mate exclusives are no big deal and can almost always (someone will probably prove me wrong) be obtain easily after the show from your favorite retailer... so if they are the exclusive. Hey, at least the release date probably won't slide around wildly (for attendees anyway... the ship date to retailers probably will...)

Well alright then, I'm just hoping for the best for MvC3. :P

• 2 weeks later...

NECRO!!

There's some shots of DST's C2E2 booth being set up at Action Figure Insider and the MVC3 poster is being displayed: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSTC2E21.jpg

so I guess it's safe to assume these are still coming, they just aren't allowed to talk about them yet?.... so they're like Fight Club?

NECRO!!

There's some shots of DST's C2E2 booth being set up at Action Figure Insider and the MVC3 poster is being displayed: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSTC2E21.jpg

so I guess it's safe to assume these are still coming, they just aren't allowed to talk about them yet?.... so they're like Fight Club?

Aww, nuts. I was hoping to zoom in on that picture to find some new Minimate scoop, but looks like it's low-res.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up baghead! Nice to know that the MvC3 scare may just be a minor previewing snafu.

Here's hoping we find out the how the packs will be divided up soon! From C2E2 we heard all the possible characters will be done in the first 3 waves. Each wave usually has 6 characters and a variant.

That's only 18 including variants. Marvel vs Capcom 3 has 36 characters, and even not counting seemingly impossible to do minimates like Modok or Shuma Gorath, what about the other characters?

Here's hoping we get a P2 alt color White Phoenix!!(and possibly Dark too, but if just one variant I'd like White since we've never got her like that yet)

Edited by Chronotrigger

• 2 weeks later...

i agree phoenix looks great and will fit in with my other 90's x-men much better than the SI one, also dormammu looks awesome and deadpool will be my new main one (mainly because my old one is being used for AoV... ;) ) and i actually like the look of that ironman (minus the helmet)