UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh - that is as close to a confirmation as one can get i think.

And let me also second (third?) the desire for an astral form Doc Strange. Perhaps a regular version in a wave the the astral form as a variant.

It's be even cooler if we could get a sculpted piece that looked like crossed legs to fit into the bottom of the torso-block.

/wish-list :P

I suppose I'll have to wait until MvC4 to get Tron, Hsien-Ko, Frank, Phoenix Wright, Firebrand, Vergil and Strider :(. I guess my biggest disappointment was that they did Ryu twice then. At least we could have got Hsien-Ko or Tron instead. They could have even still put that Ryu out as part of the SFxT line.

Edited by TheAnvil

I suppose I'll have to wait until MvC4 to get Tron, Hsien-Ko, Frank, Phoenix Wright, Firebrand, Vergil and Strider :(. I guess my biggest disappointment was that they did Ryu twice then. At least we could have got Hsien-Ko or Tron instead. They could have even still put that Ryu out as part of the SFxT line.

My biggest disappointment is the lack of Frank West :(.

I just got Doom and Wesker today and I have to say, these guys are the best representations of characters I don't really care about at all.

I'm not a big fan of Resident Evil and only ever played RE5 because a friend of mine (who is a HUGE fan and who I got this extra Wesker for) but he looks pretty damn close to what I remember.

Now, can we all agree that any and all customs or full on DST releases of The Hood need to be made using this Doom cape and cowl? It's perfect for him, well, except that it's green. But otherwise, perfect.

I've thought about an FF Doom also and thought you could easily use the Dr. Frankenstien chest for him.

And I got my MODOK and Thor packs in the mail today. Very, very impressive. I can't wait until MODOK meets all of my AIM guy that have been waiting for him.

Edited by groundhog7s

The exact same thing happened to me, Smashmaster. Same leg even. The knee was stuck so I was trying to unstick and didn't really notice the hip was sticking, so I got the knee loose and the leg came right off with it. Luckily, it's an extra for a friend who just displays things standing up straight anyways. So I glued the peg back on and there we are.

I'm teetering on the fence over buying another Doom set to make a very easy Future Foundation Doom custom. Teetering because it's so easy, I'll feel really stupid when DST announces it in a month or two.

I don;t think we have any plans. Go to town.

So..my shipment the latest mvc3 minimates have arrived. This MODOK is amazing! Even the updated Thor and Dr. Doom are phenominal remakes. I love minimates. They are the only toyline i have continued to purchase..so even though when my girlfriend applied to work for Diamond comics and interviewed but wasn't selected for the position..god bless your toymaking sensibilities.

So if they're concentrating on SFxT do you guys think we may see a Megaman (bad box art) Minimate? At least then we could have a Megaman on display with our MvC minimates.

On an MvC3 minimate related note, my Crimson Viper/Super Skrull and Jill/Storm minimates should be here today :).

Edited by TheAnvil

Is Mega Man Zero not Mega Man?

Zero and Megaman are different characters. In fact, they're from completely different timelines and games. Zero is from the Megaman X series. Megaman is just megaman. The bad box art Megaman from SFxT is based on this:

mini-Megaman-Boxart.jpg

That's pretty dang funny putting the old box art Megaman in the game. I have often wondered what the artist was drawing inspiration from. Clearly wasn't the game itself :lol:

Edited by karamazov80

So if they're concentrating on SFxT do you guys think we may see a Megaman (bad box art) Minimate? At least then we could have a Megaman on display with our MvC minimates.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think someone from DST said there were no plans or they didn't have the license for Pac-Man and Bad Cover Art Pac-Man.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think someone from DST said there were no plans or they didn't have the license for Pac-Man and Bad Cover Art Pac-Man.

I hope not :(.