UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

3 Magneto/Zero sets for $20 seems a good price ...on that I'd agree .

Whether this set is rare or expensive ? Debatable ....

Plus side .....2 unique characters which are true TRU exclusives,nice version of Magneto & a variant version of Zero who appears to be a very popular character . MarvelCapcom are, in my humble opinion,sleepers esp.TRU Waves.

Negative side.... almost a year after their release they are still readily available on US ebay & IMO show no current signs of drying up http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=minimates+zero+magneto&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Maybe I'm patronising...sorry not my intention... but in general when you are ebay searching you should always pay more heed to what the SOLD prices(completed listings) are on ebay rather than current BIN prices ,current BIN prices on many items which are still for sale are generally the ones that will remain there for ever & a day because they are too dear :yes:

Yeah. I Payed the $20.00 for the 3 box sets and shipping. Its pretty good actualy.Man Im so so mad I live in South America, wher no one even knows minimates exsists. I hope If I get the chance to go back to the U.S this christmas ,I'll get my hands on a bunch of minimates(Specialy MvsC and BB mates.)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this wave as well as HALO wave 5 in Winchester, Virginia yesterday. For some strange reason there was a full case, but no Ameratsu / Thor sets. I passed on picking up any for myself as another board member scored me both sets already, but picked up the MODOKs / Akumas for a fellow Canadian member and my nephew.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I managed to nab Thor and Modok yesterday. I love Thor. Great 'mate. I made a few changes. I added the riser and Coipel head from the earlier modern Thor. I love him. Gave the puppy dog to my son. Modok is nice and imo works better than just about any other 'mate with that much sculpted additions.

No MvC at my TRU as of yesterday, yet I managed to spend $130 before I walked out...

No Halo 5 yet either. I have become very fond of the Halo stuff. MAX, too.

I got a bunch of halo mates too. I wonder why they stoped the series 1 MAX law enforcement and special ops sets. I bought 2 of them and I would have bought more ,but they were out of stock in toysrus and toysrus.com . I guess I have bad luck with army building and masive collecting :tongue:

I stopped by today and they had Expendables box set, lots of Ryu vs. Sentinel packs from the previous wave as well, interestingly. But none of the new ones yet. I balked at getting these online, and am now wondering why I did since Modok is sold out. Surely it is worth $6 in shipping to avoid the hassle of having to physically check at TRU?

Sometimes lessons are hard to learn, I guess.

Anyone going to TRU this week to buy these, use this coupon!

Seriously, use this guys. It's "one time use," but you can use Chrome's Incognito feature to print multiples with different bar codes. I printed up 6 and hit up every TRU in Philly, buying multiples of the older sets with good bases for $2.69 a pop. Plus it helps move old stock. Did't have one problem.

WTH? I ordered both the Thor and MODOK sets along with some DVDs off the TRU website and they're just sending the DVD movies according to the e-mail I got today.

Not cool, TRU...

Edited by MST3KFan

WTH? I ordered both the Thor and MODOK sets along with some DVDs off the TRU website and they're just sending the DVD movies according to the e-mail I got today.

Not cool, TRU...

Did they cancel the other items? Often TRU will split shipments.

I stopped by today and they had Expendables box set, lots of Ryu vs. Sentinel packs from the previous wave as well, interestingly. But none of the new ones yet. I balked at getting these online, and am now wondering why I did since Modok is sold out. Surely it is worth $6 in shipping to avoid the hassle of having to physically check at TRU?

Sometimes lessons are hard to learn, I guess.

I can hook you up with the TRU exclusives, PM me Kara. :thumbsup:

Not cool, TRU...

Did they cancel the other items? Often TRU will split shipments.

It doesn't look like it, but they haven't shipped them either.

Hey all. I'm new here.

I have (most of the) MvC3 minimates. The only ones I still need are Ammy/Thor, Akuma/MODOK, Zero/Magneto, Ryu/Captain America and She Hulk/Chun-Li packs.

So I have the ones not listed above. I also have the Lilith, Dimitri (both colours) and a Cyclops to balance out the numbers. I'm planning on getting the SFxT ones and some other Marvels that weren't in the game for a bigger MvC display. I was wondering what the likelyhood of them doing an Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom line was? I remember them saying something on a live stream about doing some of the Ultimate characters. It'd seem odd to do 35/50 characters from the game.

Frank West is a must.