UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that Cyclops does look great! A little blue detailing on the chest, and he'd be surprisingly perfect.

I thought about army building the skrull, but, like TEN, I'm just using him as Kl'rt and the others as army builders.

That Storm is really a beautiful 'mate. Great pic, Brad.

I haven't decided if I'll keep Kl'rt with the face this new version comes with or use one of the other army-builder skrulls. I've got plenty of spare heads, so I just may do that.

However, I'm pleased that people who don't have plenty of army building skrulls can do the same with the new Super Skrull. :)

KonamiPrydeXmenmates.jpg

I really want to like that Storm, but the puffy hair and elbow killing cape are killing it for me right now. Though this shot is pretty awesome!

Edited by Liney

Isn't that supposed to be her current costume, though? I know it's similar to her classic one, but just a little different. I thought that's what this figure was.

458345.gif

Yup, it's mostly modern, although she tends to have an "X" instead of the red jewel. Really like her, didn't think i would.

Jill and Chris are absolutely great, some of my favorite Minimats of the past several months/releases. Just way too much fun. I'm gonna need to buy more MAX Zombies though, mine are all re-dead now. :teehee:

I'm praying to whoever will listen that the sales for Chris, Jill & Wesker do well enough that it'd be worth checking out getting the whole RE license. I would love them possibly more than anything.

Pair each human with a zombie/monster, for the best diversity. Maybe even spread different game packs amongst waves for some variety.

RE1:

Chris Redfield w/green herb & Forest Speyer Zombie

Jill Valentine w/red herb & Cerberus & crow

Albert Wesker & Tyrant

Barry Burton w/first aid spray & Hunter-Alpha

Rebecca Chambers w/blue herb & Zombie

RE2:

Leon Kennedy & Zombie

Claire Redfield & Zombie

Ada Wong & "Mr. X" Tyrant

Hunk & Licker

Sherry Birkin & G-Virus William Birkin

RE3:

Jill Valentine & Nemesis

Carlos Oliveira & Hunter-Gamma

Nicholai Zinoviev & Zombie

RECV:

Claire Redfield & Nosferatu Alexander Ashford

Steve Burnside & Bandersnatch

Chris Redfield & Albert Wesker

Alfred Ashford & Alexia Ashford

RE4:

Leon Kennedy & Jack Krauser

Luis Sera & Dr. Salvador

Ashley Graham & Las Plagas

Osmund Saddler & El Gigante

RE5:

Sheva Alomar & The Executioner

Josh Stone & Excella Gionne

The El Gigante & Las Plagas could double as the Ndesu & Maijini, and we've already gotten Chris & Jill, and are (hopefully) getting Wesker, so it doesn't leave a lot left for 5. I'd definitely buy a bunch of Josh Stones for the BSAA body to make Dan DeChant, Dave Johnson, Kirk Mathison, etc.

I'm praying to whoever will listen that the sales for Chris, Jill & Wesker do well enough that it'd be worth checking out getting the whole RE license. I would love them possibly more than anything.

Pair each human with a zombie/monster, for the best diversity. Maybe even spread different game packs amongst waves for some variety.

RE1:

Chris Redfield w/green herb & Forest Speyer Zombie

Jill Valentine w/red herb & Cerberus & crow

Albert Wesker & Tyrant

Barry Burton w/first aid spray & Hunter-Alpha

Rebecca Chambers w/blue herb & Zombie

RE2:

Leon Kennedy & Zombie

Claire Redfield & Zombie

Ada Wong & "Mr. X" Tyrant

Hunk & Licker

Sherry Birkin & G-Virus William Birkin

RE3:

Jill Valentine & Nemesis

Carlos Oliveira & Hunter-Gamma

Nicholai Zinoviev & Zombie

RECV:

Claire Redfield & Nosferatu Alexander Ashford

Steve Burnside & Bandersnatch

Chris Redfield & Albert Wesker

Alfred Ashford & Alexia Ashford

RE4:

Leon Kennedy & Jack Krauser

Luis Sera & Dr. Salvador

Ashley Graham & Las Plagas

Osmund Saddler & El Gigante

RE5:

Sheva Alomar & The Executioner

Josh Stone & Excella Gionne

The El Gigante & Las Plagas could double as the Ndesu & Maijini, and we've already gotten Chris & Jill, and are (hopefully) getting Wesker, so it doesn't leave a lot left for 5. I'd definitely buy a bunch of Josh Stones for the BSAA body to make Dan DeChant, Dave Johnson, Kirk Mathison, etc.

You sir have the best idea of the day. :thumbsup:

I would buy every one of these. I just love the Resident Evil franchise!!

Since we're in the MvC3 mates thread.....let me ask, have series 2 been spotted in TRU yet?

I haven't seen any as of yet, also checked my LCS and surprisingly saw none there....and he is a frequent buyer of minimates. Didn't get a chance to ask if he had gotten them in, was in a bit of a rush and just did a quick check.

Really just looking to get Sentinel and Ryu.....but would love to know if they are indeed out.

Nope. The "sample" case came and went on TRU.com several weeks ago. Around that time, I believe Zach said not to expect the TRU wave in stores for a while. It sounds like TRU wanted to put the brakes on any new Minimate stuff until later in Spring.

Edited by Lobsterman

Since we're in the MvC3 mates thread.....let me ask, have series 2 been spotted in TRU yet?

I haven't seen any as of yet, also checked my LCS and surprisingly saw none there....and he is a frequent buyer of minimates. Didn't get a chance to ask if he had gotten them in, was in a bit of a rush and just did a quick check.

Really just looking to get Sentinel and Ryu.....but would love to know if they are indeed out.

What is your LCS jcastick?Are you still out in the San Jose area?