UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

Don't toy with me Two-Face...

It's embarassing to make a grown man weep.

My two other scaled Steve Rogers figures are getting lonely without their blocky counterpart!! (I'm REALLY shocked her hasn't showed up yet.) I'm hoping Zach sees that post.... :highfive2:

Wave looks good though; I actually like Ryu more than the redo that's coming. Hate the hairpiece on the other one. Still more excited for Chris and Jill though!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First is 1st Appearance Ryu. He's well...an accurate representation of Ryu from SF 1...but who wants a Ryu from SF 1?? He looks ridiculous. The fireball energy blast is back and even with the new stand he can't stand up with it attached. Sorry DST but this one is a dud.

*I* want a Ryu from SF1, I think he looks great and far from ridiculous. (you can always give him flesh colored feet to make him look less silly and he’s instantly a “Street Fighter Alpha” Ryu, aka “X-Men Vs Street Fighter” Ryu, so look! bonus!)

First is 1st Appearance Ryu. He's well...an accurate representation of Ryu from SF 1...but who wants a Ryu from SF 1?? He looks ridiculous. The fireball energy blast is back and even with the new stand he can't stand up with it attached. Sorry DST but this one is a dud.

<raises hand> I do.

Of the figures of this wave, SF1 Ryu is the one I want the most. He looks great and I'm glad to see he turned out so well. Thanks for the pics.

Edited by Aethyr

<raises hand> I do.

Of the figures of this wave, SF1 Ryu is the one I want the most. He looks great and I'm glad to see he turned out so well. Thanks for the pics.

As a fan of SF games that DON'T have 2 in the title, I am also anxious to get this minimate. Glad to see the Hadouken blast is back :D.

I think Invisible Woman's shield works better though. More curvy.

That's my issue with it, it's so curved that it doesn't look like a shield to me, especially if Cap is anywhere nearby. I'd rather have it than nothing, but I imagine when I get Taskmaster he'll acquire some other accessories and the shield will get thrown in a box with other extra accessories.

That's my issue with it, it's so curved that it doesn't look like a shield to me, especially if Cap is anywhere nearby. I'd rather have it than nothing, but I imagine when I get Taskmaster he'll acquire some other accessories and the shield will get thrown in a box with other extra accessories.

Well sure, but the curvier shield is accurate; his doesn't look like Cap's.

Really like Taskmaster's grey and blue combo; his eyes really pop too.

Alright, so that makes 3 different hair styles that Ryu has been shown with....does that mean maybe the LCS will be different? Also, earlier on this thread Zach did say something about alternate hairstyles....maybe a last minute change up?

Nevermind, sometimes I need to re-read posts before accessing my damaged database aka brain. Forgot there will be a wave 3 Ryu as well.

Edited by ImABarRoomHero

Well sure, but the curvier shield is accurate; his doesn't look like Cap's.

Really like Taskmaster's grey and blue combo; his eyes really pop too.

I've never noticed Taskmaster's shield depicted significantly differently than Cap's shield, but I've only read 3 or 4 books that featured the character and those skewed more modern, so maybe my issue is with the source material.

That issue aside, it is a fantastic update.

Edited by stack32

Well with all the depressing release date news I think this thread needs an enema....ok not really what it needs is pretty pictures so here we go.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post these pictures, i have to say looking at them i like them all. Nathan Spencer, although I don't know anything about him looks really awesome :biggrin:

Rich

Yes, please do not look for these yet. The LCS wave shows up next week, but it'll be a little while before the TRU assortment arrives.

Wait, I thought the LCS wave got pushed back to March 28? Is it back to Feb 28? And, "a little while..." are we talking months on that like the vehicles wave?

Yes, please do not look for these yet. The LCS wave shows up next week, but it'll be a little while before the TRU assortment arrives.

Wait, I thought the LCS wave got pushed back to March 28? Is it back to Feb 28? And, "a little while..." are we talking months on that like the vehicles wave?

It seems to be shipping this week. But I'm still not positive how soon the TRU assortment will hit.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2012/02/marvel-vs-capcom-3-minimates-wave-2-enters-the-arena/

Nice hair Ryu, or whoever you are.

I'm betting the TRU exclusives will be hard to find. What about the specialty store exclusives, Jill Valentine/Storm,Super Skrull/C Viper?

It's nice to get some new characters in mm form. Amaterasu needs a Dogpool minimate to fight. See you soon MODOK!

http://www.artasylum...ters-the-arena/

I'm betting the TRU exclusives will be hard to find. What about the specialty store exclusives, Jill Valentine/Storm,Super Skrull/C Viper?

It's nice to get some new characters in mm form. Amaterasu needs a Dogpool minimate to fight. See you soon MODOK!

Don't get the inmates riled up with comments like that. You'll make them angry. You won't like them when they're angry. Transformation%2Bto%2BHulk.jpg

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2012/02/marvel-vs-capcom-3-minimates-wave-2-enters-the-arena/

It's First Appearance Ryu. Should have said. And apparently the TRU exclusives are ALWAYS hard to find for some people. It hasn't been my experience, but for others it is a reality, and international collectors already need to rely on others. But the specialty ladies should be plentiful. Need to double-check who the 2-per-case set is.

Edited by Zach Oat