UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

I was just being silly, as Beta Ray Krotis is obsessed

I'm not obsessed. You are hurting my feelings. Leesaaah,you are tearing me apart!!!

All joking aside I like kratos not because of his character. He is the most traditional anti hero. Buffed up badass who kills everyone while having sex with a 20 women at the same moment. Yeah it happened in ghost of Sparta. But you all gotta agree that visually he is bloody awesome.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not obsessed. You are hurting my feelings. Leesaaah,you are tearing me apart!!!

All joking aside I like kratos not because of his character. He is the most traditional anti hero. Buffed up badass who kills everyone while having sex with a 20 women at the same moment. Yeah it happened in ghost of Sparta. But you all gotta agree that visually he is bloody awesome.

:thumbsup:

All joking aside I like kratos not because of his character. He is the most traditional anti hero. Buffed up badass who kills everyone while having sex with 20 women at the same moment. Yeah it happened in ghost of Sparta. But you all gotta agree that visually he is bloody awesome.

:thumbsup:

They have "The Room" in Greece?

I think that I saw an ad for it at tv when I was little. I often search old movies at the net and I stumbled upon the room. It was,hmmmm...so bad it's...uhm....worse than bad. Anyway this time here in Greece do you know what we watch? Instead of doctor who,bigbangtheory,chuck and all the other great shows our channels play the same films over and over,like old black and white Greek comedies,Spidey 1,2,3,old dramas,Sweeney Todd and generally we watch movies from 2009 at least three times every year. God bless the torrent sites.

They have "The Room" in Greece?

I think that I saw an ad for it at tv when I was little. I often search old movies at the net and I stumbled upon the room. It was,hmmmm...so bad it's...uhm....worse than bad. Anyway this time here in Greece do you know what we watch? Instead of doctor who,bigbangtheory,chuck and all the other great shows our channels play the same films over and over,like old black and white Greek comedies,Spidey 1,2,3,old dramas,Sweeney Todd and generally we watch movies from 2009 at least three times every year. God bless the torrent sites.

I'm sure its no worse than the horses crap the UK calls 'Quality Tv' :lol:

By the way, due to all the excitement of these mates I decided to try picking this game up again. Sure I'm a little rust....but HOLY CRAP! I played 5 games against 5 different people online, each time I didn't even get a chance to even try to attack.... This games going back on the shelf.

The MvC3 license does NOT include MvC2. OR Ultimate MvC3. And I THINK we've made (or will make) all of the SF characters in the game: Chun Li, Ryu, Crimson Viper and Akuma.

That said, we are looking at other video games, and everyone's support for this line so far has been appreciated.

Darn I was really hoping to get a Vergil mate. :(

The MvC3 license does NOT include MvC2. OR Ultimate MvC3. And I THINK we've made (or will make) all of the SF characters in the game: Chun Li, Ryu, Crimson Viper and Akuma.

That said, we are looking at other video games, and everyone's support for this line so far has been appreciated.

Well there goes my chances of Getting a Rocket Raccoon MM.

Bummer. I mean - i think i new that we weren't going to see MvC2 characters, but it didn't stop me from getting my hopes up that we'd end up getting Blackheart, Spiral & Marrow etc ....

Edited by Nessex

So you don't want Inception Minimates?

:lol:

I'd love Inception Minimates, but they wouldn't be very visually striking... :tongue:

Bummer. I mean - i think i new that we weren't going to see MvC2 characters, but it didn't stop me from getting my hopes up that we'd end up getting Blackheart, Spiral & Marrow etc ....

But...they're Marvel characters...and - *knock on wood* - Marvel's still going...

But...they're Marvel characters...and - *knock on wood* - Marvel's still going...

He's got a point there.

Now that we're getting such a unique figure in MODOK, I can see us getting a Mojo, and who better to pair him with than Spiral? (And to fit along with them, maybe a Longshot/Dazzler set?)

Blackheart would make such a dynamic figure as well, and IIRC, Zach agreed that Ghost Rider hadn't had much love recently...

Plus, Marrow would be a perfect excuse to give us a Callisto 'Mate, too. And any excuse for more X-Men is fine with me!

Too true! Finger crossed!

Although, i would also love Blanka, Cammy etc . . .

Now that we're getting such a unique figure in MODOK, I can see us getting a Mojo, and who better to pair him with than Spiral? (And to fit along with them, maybe a Longshot/Dazzler set?)

Sweet Jesus, i would love that as a box set! Or even a whole wave. Warwolves as the army builder. Throw Quark in as a bit of a rare/unknown character. Variant 90's Dazzler. *Drool*

Plus, Marrow would be a perfect excuse to give us a Callisto 'Mate, too. And any excuse for more X-Men is fine with me!

yes. .. Yes . . . YES!!!

and . . . it's become a whish-list again. LOL

and . . . it's become a whish-list again. LOL

Amazing how we seem to always come back to that, isn't it?

Has anyone ever experienced getting oily minimates from the Marvel vs. Capcom Boxset 2 (Rulk, Iron Man, Morrigan, Megaman).

I surmise it's quite similar to the oily abs of Hot Toys DX02 Batman. My Iron Man's helmet is very oily as well as the inside of Megaman's helmet.

my Boxset 2 had some oil in Iron Man's helmet it was not alot a quick wipe out and all was solved :)

Zach, should we still believe that latest release info that MvC wave two will hit specialty stores next week, or is there an updated bit of info causing delays and the loss of joy in the universe?

I can't say for sure until they actually arrive, but let's assume so for the time being.

Zach, should we still believe that latest release info that MvC wave two will hit specialty stores next week, or is there an updated bit of info causing delays and the loss of joy in the universe?

I can't say for sure until they actually arrive, but let's assume so for the time being.

Good enough for me. Thanks.