UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

Do they? Is McFly a shortened character? (i don't have him, so i can't comment)

I just thought the shoes looked kinda chunky and sporty.

(has a Jogger Ghost 3 feet in front of him gets up and checks)

Nope. They do NOT shorten, they’re normal feet sized.

(it would actually be weird if they did shorten since only one version of Marty has them while the others have normal feet... dressing like his son would have shrank him?)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought so because they were designed for John Connor who I remember being shorter than his mom. I should probably check though.

Are you thinking of Luke's custom? He shortened John Connor's legs if I recall correctly.

I thought so because they were designed for John Connor who I remember being shorter than his mom. I should probably check though.

they were Marty’s shoes first, John was the part repurposing. (source: www.minimatedatebase.com)

sidenote: I totally need to find my spare Jogger Ghost now, She-Hulk NEEDS those shoes.

Edited by dr baghead

So I used the stand that comes with Iron Man vs Arthur, and it fits perfectly in a normal Minimate. It's just that the holes in Iron Man's feet are a bit bigger so the stand doesn't fit.

the round flat one? Seems to come with all the speciality MvC mates. I love it, even if it is a little small for a number of feet (loose fit). Would be v.happy if it became standard practice, loads of cool action poses to be had.

Okay, the more I see the MODOK mate, the more I hear the SHS version of the character in my head. He looks more like the show version that the actual SHS toy. Not that this is in any way a bad thing. :thumbsup:

Hey Zach, does Ryu come with two hair pieces? Or was the one with swept hair just for proto?

There are actually two Ryus. Series 2 has a first appearance Ryu, with floppy bangs, and Series 3 has modern spiky-haired Ryu. I may have heard something about us tweaking one of the hair pieces, but as far as I know both figures are still happening.

Signs point to no. That does not rule out a new wave 1 for the Ultimate version.

Hey Zach, does Ryu come with two hair pieces? Or was the one with swept hair just for proto?

There are actually two Ryus. Series 2 has a first appearance Ryu, with floppy bangs, and Series 3 has modern spiky-haired Ryu. I may have heard something about us tweaking one of the hair pieces, but as far as I know both figures are still happening.

Oh wow, good deal. Thanks for the heads up dude man.

Is there going to be a wave 4?

Waiting to see how well Series 1 does, and we'll probably make a decision after Toy Fair next month.

Do you have the rights to Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3? I'd like to see a new Doctor Strange since Defenders is long sold out and people on eBay want crazy money for him.

Do you have the rights to Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3? I'd like to see a new Doctor Strange since Defenders is long sold out and people on eBay want crazy money for him.

We were late to the party on MvC3, and by the time UvMC3 Mates came out we'd be late to the party again, so we may skip UMvC3 and go right to something else. That plan may change, though.

We were late to the party on MvC3, and by the time UvMC3 Mates came out we'd be late to the party again, so we may skip UMvC3 and go right to something else. That plan may change, though.

"Crosses fingers". There is still plenty of DLC for UMvC coming out so the ship won't sail for a while.

This would probably be our only chance to get Rocket Raccoon (or is it......!) :tongue: What if we promise to not complain about re-releases of Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Nova, Ghost Rider, etc (heck, i think we would all embrace them with open arms, especially Ghost Rider)

"Crosses fingers". There is still plenty of DLC for UMvC coming out so the ship won't sail for a while.

This would probably be our only chance to get Rocket Raccoon (or is it......!) :tongue: What if we promise to not complain about re-releases of Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Nova, Ghost Rider, etc (heck, i think we would all embrace them with open arms, especially Ghost Rider)

I'm sorry - can we back that up for a second . . . . 'plenty of DLC for UMvC'. Has this been confirmed? Are we getting more characters on DLC for MvC3????

Edit: or just more costumes?

Edited by Nessex

I don't think there's as such a thing as "too late" for video game licenses, especially when there's DLC, especially this gen where DLC is favored by video game companies. People will be playing UMVC3 for years just like they did with MVC2 until a new one comes out. There were still MVC2 tournaments at Evo, the world's biggest fighting game tournament, until MVC3 came out. That's how popular this series is. Before you could download MVC2 to your PS3, a hard copy for PS2 was $60+. I don't remember how much the Xbox and Dreamcast versions were though.

I'm sorry - can we back that up for a second . . . . 'plenty of DLC for UMvC'. Has this been confirmed? Are we getting more characters on DLC for MvC3????

Edit: or just more costumes?

Not confirmed but we COULD get Cable and X and maybe some other characters from MVC2 if they are in UMVC3 as DLC. With DLC anything is possible.

Well,

I just ordered Series 1 of the MvC Minimates from BBTS. :whistling:

Hopefully they'll impress me to no end when they arrive. :biggrin:

I have a question regarding the Marvel Vs Capcom product, I noticed the Hulk I got recently is from the Marvel Vs Capcom series, this was part of the TRU releases right? Does this mean that any TRU releases are non-UK? I got my Hulk from ebay and i'm really happy with him, also i know it sounds noob-ish asking but does it also mean future TRU packs are non-UK release as well?

One final question, Is it mid-february when Wave 2 of the MvC line is released?

Cheers in advance for answering my questions.

Rich