UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How much is the Galactus minimate max worth?

magicmilner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'd be willing to let my galactus maximate go for $90 ppd if anyone is interested (see my flea market entry). it's in awesome condition, and i still have the box it came in. US buyers only, though (sorry, but postage overseas would be a real bitch--- that badboy is HEAVY).

my comic store has one for maybe 80, the price it was when it first came out (if im not mistaken) they never charge more than the original price, but im not too intereste. personally i think the MU galactus is 10 times better and much more to scale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm going to reopen this old chestnut...

Any thoughts on current value of Galactus and Sentinel?

I am slowly coming to to conclusion that I need to sell off parts of my collection as they are just taking up shelf or cupboard space.

T.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINIMATE-MAX-SENTINEL-STATUE-EXTREMELY-RARE-/200631670218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb69455ca

&

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=minimates+galactus&_sacat=See-All-Categories

The Galactus ($150) item consistently fetches more than the Sentinel ($100) & I would say that neither will get any cheaper anytime soon .

The only trouble with either item (you know this anyway Timbo)is that they are heavy & fragile & do not travel well .....beware.