UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Death of my sig line...RIP Elisha Cuthbert

Webhead

It was decided to retire my sig line. I had agreed to remove it but was waiting until I got back to work. My word to remove it apparently wasn't enough and it has been removed for me. Now that I am back in front of a pc I want to bid a final goodbye and have a proper wake for it :sheds tear:

RIP Elisha Cuthbert 2006-2011

civilwar2.gif

Edited by Webhead

Hey bud, it wasn't that your word wasn't good, it was more that it seemed forgotten. You are a senior member here and an outstanding guy, we all know this. Don't be upset by the change asked of you as it had more to do with keeping a status quo and nothing to do with your character. I personally appreciate you accepting it and laughing it off with the rest of us.

Thanks for reminding me and removing it. Even though I basically set it up in my profile to cloak everyone's signature, not just yours Webhead. I wish all forums gave us that option, since some folks signatures can get a little out of hand and overwhelm what someone has to say. Anyway, RIP Elisha, hope you got your wings :biggrin:

Where's the love ? :(

you'll find it in the first post :tongue:

edit: corrected spelling :)

Edited by Webhead

Where's the love ? :(

you'll find it in the fist post :tongue:

I'm going to stray into a whole ( :pinch: careful Rob careful) new area ......did you mean 'fist' or 'first' ? :ohmy:

.....& why is your tongue still hanging out? That is your tongue ?

ummm yeah...."first"