UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 13 Out This Week*

storm 1:08

Fast posters! My LCS was surprisingly pleasant! I haven't even got to open the boxes yet, damn J O B!!! Kind of a let down with only having 2 new mates to put in my cases. Any variations between the TRU and the direct releases?

I concur with XManRCJ. No difference that I can see. I've glanced at them to see if anything is different, though I haven't taken them out to play with since I'm at work... :unsure: But I am hoping that the Sentry's missing belt issue is being resolved and I am hoping that is the reason we got Series 13 before we got Series 12. I bet they are having some monkey sharpie the belt on, not that I mind at all.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the pics, Ady! Well done!

I checked three comic book stores in two cities and no one had them. One owner called Diamond (at least I think that's who he called) and they said that for some reason Wave 13 was released early in Los Angeles but nowhere else. He said it should start showing up elsewhere in 1-2 weeks. Where are people finding them? Is this guy's info correct?

I can confirm that Wave 12 is out and about here in grey, grey Washington. The new packaging looks slick. Kitty looks better in real life than her proto pics, but I agree that making her extremities "invisible" is kind of dumb. To phase her, all you have to do is pull a hand off!

I picked up DOFP (heh) Wolverine at street price of $8.99. Don't particularly want him, but the hunger in my soul drove me to make the purchase anyway. So if any one's interested...

And Ady, it's a shame to consume such a lovely hat. Couldn't you find an one ugly to eat?

Did anyone else notice that minus the shoulder color, Cyke's body parts could be used to fully phase in Kitty?

Sweetness....

And I have to say, despite a lot of recycling of parts, the minimates look excellent....perhaps AA could go for bust and do a retailer exclusive Ord and Danger with all the money they saved on parts? :)

Ady, I didn't want to insult your tastes in hats, but I really need to know. Do you really wear that hat in public? :blink:
Hey don't insult the man's hat! It's his pride and joy!

Ady, I didn't want to insult your tastes in hats, but I really need to know. Do you really wear that hat in public? :blink:

Hey don't insult the man's hat! It's his pride and joy!

Yeah, and it certainly won't look that good after he passes it tomorrow morning! :blink:

Oh, and by the way, I bought the normal figures at $8.99 a piece. Just to remind everyone about the price increase.

Well, I think that I'm with Rickyroma- goodbye Minimates. FUCK $9 for a 2-pack! :angry: AA's Minimate quality has been sucking lately and now they've jacked up the price another $2-3? I might pick up the TRU 4-packs at $10, but there is no way in hell I'm paying $4.50 + tax for a single Minimate!

You guys that are keeping your broken Nightcrawlers and paying those prices belong in an (Art) Asylum! :lol:

Thanks for the pics storm 1:08!

Hmm....not sure I like it. Maybe I'm going to have to see them upclose. They kinda look old and less modern to what we're used. Interesting on updating the packaging and have it more in-line to the classic. I liked the 4-pack art better.

And is it me or does Colossus look like he's skipping?

Looks like he's skipping to me.

Box art, to aid you in your search. :)

BoxArt_1 Anything look familiar?

BoxArt_2 Mugshots.

BoxArt_3 Heh, DOFP.

BoxArt_4 No, the glare is not from my scanner. It is actually there but not as bright when seen under normal conditions. Heh, DOFP again.

Thanks for the quick reply. and great pics

made me go right online and buy a set. If anyone has an extra dofp wolverine they want cash or trade hit me up

thanks

And is it me or does Colossus look like he's skipping?

Looks like he's skipping to me.

Oh yeah, that's a skip if I ever done seen one.

I may grab Kitty/Beast, but thats probably it, though the other two are ok.

Question: Did anyone think Wolvie could be maskless because they wanted him to have variety? I love the face, so it's not a problem to me!