UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 13 Out This Week*

storm 1:08

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I got my weekly email and it listed Series 13 as being available this week! Yes, listed as Series 13 and we haven't got Series 12 yet, so that is very suspicious. We'll have to see what we get on Wednesday. Anyway, yeah, yeah, the excitement has died down a little due to the TRU packs, but I'm still thrilled.

Also, I put an asterisk on the topic because I assume it is under the normal "for the West Coast first and next week for the rest of the country" thing in the past.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No news on diamond site whether or not it's this week or next week. Usually by now, on monday, they've updated it. Hmmmm.

When the rest of the country gets them next week, it will be on next week's shipping list on Diamond's site promptly at 5pm ET/2pm PT. They always have done this, for some strange shipping reason. Don't worry. ;)

Wave 12 NEW AVENGERS:

Riot-Attack Spider-Man & Ronin

Captain America & Nick Fury

The Sentry & Luke Cage

Chase figure for Wave 12: Imprisoned Sentry

Wave 13 ASTONISHING X-MEN:

Cyclops & Emma Frost

Wolverine & Colossus

Kitty Pryde & Beast

Chase figure for Wave 13: Days of Future Past Wolverine

Wave 12 NEW AVENGERS:

Riot-Attack Spider-Man & Ronin

Captain America & Nick Fury

The Sentry & Luke Cage

Chase figure for Wave 12: Imprisoned Sentry

Wave 13 ASTONISHING X-MEN:

Cyclops & Emma Frost

Wolverine & Colossus

Kitty Pryde & Beast

Chase figure for Wave 13: Days of Future Past Wolverine

I REALLY want a ronin minimate, they need to release series 12. but yeah, wednesday I am going to go pick up shadowcat and beast... and if I can find a DoFP wolvie, him too.

Hopefully storm reports back with mates in hand and can posts some pics. I have faith in my shops release list but don't get it till Friday. I expect storms shop list meant Series 12.

I'll eat my hat if they are :P

Get ready to eat your hat :P BTW, that avatar is spooky :blink:

Hopefully storm reports back with mates in hand and can posts some pics. I have faith in my shops release list but don't get it till Friday. I expect storms shop list meant Series 12.

I'll eat my hat if they are :P

Get ready to eat your hat :P BTW, that avatar is spooky :blink:

I keep checking the email I got from my comic shop to make sure my eyes are correct. But still, I'm rather skeptical of the promise of the release until I go to the comic shop in a couple of hours from now. But I want to see pics of Ady eating his hat! So I'm crossing my fingers!

OK peeps, so come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they out??? If so i can start hassling my local comic shop way over here in the u of the k!!!

Previous wave wise we (the UK) would be 1-2 weeks behind the West coast (it is west that gets em first right?), however we got the SF2 mates first... so god only knows when we get these..

Yes west coast gets them first and then the rest of the US the following week.

As storm has said, it doesn't come out in the Diamond's listing when released to west coast shops. Not sure why, but it's as I remember it last time, but hey nothing diamond does is accurate. Yep god knows since UK got SF2 first.