UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Stroke of geeeeeeeenius!

Lobsterman

Okay, so you know the thing with Batman, where he traveled through time and was a caveman and a pirate and whatnot?

What if DST did a special TRU-exclusive wave of Spider-Man Through Time? You could have Cowboy Spidey, Space Ranger Spidey, Archeologist Adventurer Spidey, Gladiator Spidey, Medieval Spidey, and, let's say, Crimean War Spidey. TRU gets a sure-fire hit with the mythical 8-12-year-old-boys audience, and we get lots of pieces to make our own custom Minimates from historical periods.

Before you laugh, think about it. This would totally work. Chuck, are you reading? I'm only half kidding.

I like this idea. Sadly, I think they would end up pulling the whole thing off with tampos; and spidey's web design would show through. :P

Personally, I would rather see Marvel 1602. Or Noir. Both would give us actual versions of characters and we could buy extras for your outlined purpose.

Or, or, OR...accurate stuffs.

Noir

Peter Parker: Paint Slap Boy ;)

I like the idea, just wish we had better, updated, and comic-accurate versions first is all. :) Although, a Marvel: Vietnam universe with all heroes military and Cold War inspired is STILL, to this day, one of my dreams. Like Ultimate...but all War, all realistic, all the time.

I think they've pretty much established in past Q&A sessions that we won't be seeing any special toy-line only costumes and that everything they do will have some basis in the comics.

That being said, from all the What Ifs, Exiles, alternate histories, The End books, etc, they've probably had a Spider-Man from all these various proposed time periods, so why not.