Portrait of an Addiction

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Well August is coming to it's midway point, just thought I would check in with the artists on here that are working on Minimate style comic covers for the upcoming art show and see how things were going!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome guys, thanks for the updates...I will be posting some teaser pics of stuff as it comes in(depending on how busy I am)...each cover will get a nice detailed shot once the show opens in November! Thanks again for all your help in this!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Barry - package arrived and it is absolutely amazing! Great work and thanks for being a part of this project! There will be tons of pics online once the museum show happens so keep an eye on my blog, this space, Facebook and anywhere else I can think of to get pics out for everyone to see!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get the museum display set up...all the released Marvel mates plus posters, control art, prototypes and special marvel minimate comic covers fan art!

And speaking of the comics, the clock is starting to tick down for those still doing these for me, any chance I can get a check in from the artists please?

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...