UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Portrait of an Addiction

Ok if I havent touched base with you about this project please get a hold of me and we can get things sorted out. Also if you know any other artistically minded folks that may be interested in doing some Minimate styled artwork let them know as well, the more the merrier. I am working on a possible venue to have these showcased as part of a Marvel Minimates 10th anniversary display but will let you al know more as details get worked out.

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Jeff, are you sending everyone's contributions back to them after your show?

For the comic book covers that I purchased the comics and sent them out, there is some talk happening about doing something with them along the lines of an auction with proceeds going to charities. As for other contributions/donations, any that have been asked to be returned will be done so after the show yes. There are some pieces in the show (prototypes, design art etc) that have been donated for use in the show and they will be returned after the show, as per an agreement signed between myself and the donators.

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thanks. I have lots of cool Minimate related art, but I wouldn't want to give it away.

totally, I would never expect anyone to just pony up stuff from their collections, in fact I hadn't planned to ask anyone but people have offered to. The comic covers was something I had always wanted to do but this was the motivation it getting it going.

Jeff of the Miniacs