UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Portrait of an Addiction

Jeff, I just wanted to say that as a renewed Minimate fan, these interviews are awesome! Actually your whole site is pretty awesome. However seeing those designs for Batman Begins 'mates that never came to be, is truly heartbreaking. I'm hoping that Zach's cryptic answer regarding new properties could mean the possible return of DC Minimates. Even if DST could only get the licensing to do the movie properties (The Dark Knight Rises and Man of Steel), I'd be a happy man!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

http://portraitofanaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-388.html

check it - part two of my interview with Digger is up and running! There are still a couple more interviews to trickle in - I hope, to have them soon. Glad you guys have enjoyed what has been posted so far with these. I have a couple new features I want to try for the blog this year...just to add some more variety to the postings...not sure if they will become regulars like Sundays with my Son or just be occasional like the review posts, time will tell once I get them going!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

really enjoyed these best of view reviews, Jeff.

sure wave 41 Hulk did use that smaller crotch piece though. :thumbsup:

hmm I will double check that one, I can honestly say I cant recall at the moment!

here is todays video review! Spider Man and Chris Redfield!

http://portraitofanaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/03/day-428.html

Jeff of the miniacs

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched your review of the SF1 Ryu/Sentinal pack. Nice review all round but I thought I'd mentioned that "First Appearance" is a) his look in SF1 and B) is based around his alternative costume in MvC3 (though it seems to be the only minimate we'll be getting that is going to be based on one). I appreciate it may not be relevant for the context of your review but I thought I would mention it.

Just watched your review of the SF1 Ryu/Sentinal pack. Nice review all round but I thought I'd mentioned that "First Appearance" is a) his look in SF1 and B) is based around his alternative costume in MvC3 (though it seems to be the only minimate we'll be getting that is going to be based on one). I appreciate it may not be relevant for the context of your review but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks man, I thought I had mentioned it being from SF 1, but do know I did forget that it was an alternate costume in MvC3! Glad to hear from people watching these things!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Now I think about it, I do believe you mentioned it in passing, so my mistake.

If your interested, I am a fan of the more obscure SF characters and games. With SFxT having a few non-SF2 characters in it, I can provide you with some background information on them should you want to go into more detail about the characters and intend to do video reviews.

Now I think about it, I do believe you mentioned it in passing, so my mistake.

If your interested, I am a fan of the more obscure SF characters and games. With SFxT having a few non-SF2 characters in it, I can provide you with some background information on them should you want to go into more detail about the characters and intend to do video reviews.

That could be helpful for sure! I have the SF character encyclopedia to help flesh them out a bit more but still all the more info I can get the better. I know I will be pretty much a blank slate when it comes to Tekken characters but my love of SF will drive me buying those lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

I'm not as good of an expert on Tekken but I have played most of the games in the franchise. I know the main stuff about all of the characters used in the game so I can help with that as well.