UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek and the AMT Bridge Model Kit

Hey all! Been a long time since visiting, but jut got back into MM collecting. It started with MAXX, and has quickly expanded to the now defunct Trekmates (P.S. great price over atStar Trek's Official Site).

So I started wondering, what should I do about a Bridge display. I considered building a Lego Bridge, but with two kids and a full time job+, I'm not sure I have the time to get it right. Then I read the AMT Star Trek Bridge is in scale with Trek's 2" representation. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks folks!

It's hard to tell from the pictures. Do some research on what scale that model kit is. Minimates fall somewhere in the 1:24 or 1:32 scale. There are some posts here where users have put their Back to the Future Minimates next to different scale models of the DeLorean, that may help give you an idea of what to look for.

• 6 months later...

These all look great! I have three of these kits myself, and just need to stop being lazy.

Just wondering, has anyone put together the Shuttle kit? Is it to scale? Has AMT re-released it recently? I've had some decals from old kits crack and flake making them unusable, so a recently released kit would be great. Anyone know the answers?

Edited by Mister Nick