UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America movie Minimates

groundhog7s

wave 38 & 39 both say April

with wave 40 in May

the toys r us waves get even more stranger... we all know wave 10 is coming, the thor wave is just that, the thor wave then we get wave 11 (big hulk mr negative etc...) the cap wave is like the thor just the cap wave

LOL, so what's the Shadowland wave, 37 1/2?

DST needs to check their math.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any idea why the 2 Bucky mates have different heads, and slightly different shades? The one at the bottom looks more accurate, whilst the top one looks a lot like Dominic Cooper, so I thought that might have been Howard Stark (this was before I'd seen this bigger version with the actual Stark mate in the hat)

I'm sorry if I've missed something obvious.

anyone got any idea why the 2 Bucky mates have different heads, and slightly different shades? The one at the bottom looks more accurate, whilst the top one looks a lot like Dominic Cooper, so I thought that might have been Howard Stark (this was before I'd seen this bigger version with the actual Stark mate in the hat)

I'm sorry if I've missed something obvious.

im assuming that one prototype was further along (if im not mistaken) there are 2 sets of the same group (cap,bucky,redskull,steve) and they are both differant prototypes.

for example: one redskull has the hydra logo and the other doesnt

BBTS has this wave up for preorder and Dum-Dum and Fury aren't included in the standard wave.

If you look at the picture above in this thread, the two groups on the right side are the LCB wave and the two groups on the left are the TRU wave.

Edited by fwoosheyman

Peggy Carter looks AMAZING. far and above my favorite mate from this wave. Woman in 1940's trench coat. <3 Maybe she's Sharon Carter's mother? Maybe She had an affair with Howard? Maybe Sharon carter and Ironman are siblings?!

One of the plot points in the comics is the relationship with Sharon and Steve.

Because he was with her mother, too. ;)

My fav of this Wave as well. She's outstanding.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Peggy Carter looks AMAZING. far and above my favorite mate from this wave. Woman in 1940's trench coat. <3 Maybe she's Sharon Carter's mother? Maybe She had an affair with Howard? Maybe Sharon carter and Ironman are siblings?!

Peggy was Sharon's aunt in the comics

so by that logic... cap: "i &%$#ed your aunt" sharon: "marry me" :P

so by that logic... cap: "i &%$#ed your aunt" sharon: "marry me" :P

Ah, incest. it makes the world go 'round.

='SouthFLGuy' date='Feb 16 2011, 03:01 AM' post='182263']

........After Quacktain America died ,Eggy Carter fell in love with Howard Stark, who after experimentation with contaminated Super-soldier serum became 'Howard the Duck' . Eggy fell preggnant.....this was post-war America & the shame of being a single mother was too much for her to bear.... Eggy Carter married Howard & changed her name to Della Duck . Della Duck eventually had four sons Shaney ,Danny,Lukie & Ady, the first three were identical triplets whilst the fourth,younger brother Ady could only be politely described as an ugly duckling. The rest is history ... 'Shaney,Danny & Lukie ' both featured in comics alongside their uncle, 'Donster Duck' & great -uncle 'Scrooge Mc.TBT' whilst 'Howard the Duck' became famous after battling 'Rad-Thing' in the Norfolk Everglades.

Whatever happened to Ady Duck ? Does anybody know an Ady Duck or C...a...r........ :ohmy:

-duckeggsmate

My gut feeling tells me that Howard Stark is going to be the variant. I wonder if RDJ is going to be playing the younger version of his Dad too?

Liking most of the parts for this wave, but... Red Skull. Eugh. I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that his face looks so grody. And somehow I expected Dum Dum's bowler hat to be smaller. And every time I see that Hydra Flameblower guy I keep thinking it's Snake Eyes!

='SouthFLGuy' date='Feb 16 2011, 03:01 AM' post='182263']

........After Quacktain America died ,Eggy Carter fell in love with Howard Stark, who after experimentation with contaminated Super-soldier serum became 'Howard the Duck' . Eggy fell preggnant.....this was post-war America & the shame of being a single mother was too much for her to bear.... Eggy Carter married Howard & changed her name to Della Duck . Della Duck eventually had four sons Shaney ,Danny,Lukie & Ady, the first three were identical triplets whilst the fourth,younger brother Ady could only be politely described as an ugly duckling. The rest is history ... 'Shaney,Danny & Lukie ' both featured in comics alongside their uncle, 'Donster Duck' & great -uncle 'Scrooge Mc.TBT' whilst 'Howard the Duck' became famous after battling 'Rad-Thing' in the Norfolk Everglades.

Whatever happened to Ady Duck ? Does anybody know an Ady Duck or C...a...r........ :ohmy:

-duckeggsmate

It's a good thing you already own a farm, BHM. Saves us the trouble of sending you there :P

My gut feeling tells me that Howard Stark is going to be the variant. I wonder if RDJ is going to be playing the younger version of his Dad too?

I had originally understood that John Slattery (the actor who played Howard in IM2) was reprising the role for CA, but recent searches have revealed that Howard Stark will be played by Dominic Cooper instead...

Though I had heard a "rumor" that RDJ is playing a currently un-credited role in CA (similar to what they tried with his "surprise" cameo in Incredible Hulk), but it will be as Tony.

Speculation, methinks...

I just got confirmation from Diamond that the Cap Movie Minimates will be Series 40, and the Goblin/Hulk/Sinister series will be Series 41. Series 38 and 39 did not change numbering.

So are we looking at a late summer release for series 41 Luke?

I just got confirmation from Diamond that the Cap Movie Minimates will be Series 40, and the Goblin/Hulk/Sinister series will be Series 41. Series 38 and 39 did not change numbering.

Awww, so we have to wait even longer? I want those Sinisters, dang it! :P

Nobody tell Nessex! Maybe he won't notice if we don't tell him. ;)

Awww, so we have to wait even longer? I want those Sinisters, dang it! :P
Nobody tell Nessex! Maybe he won't notice if we don't tell him. ;)
WHAT?!?!? :angry:

(:P)

So are we looking at a late summer release for series 41 Luke?

Yes, that is the plan right now. Fingers crossed that it doesn't get pushed back too far!