UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America movie Minimates

groundhog7s

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my guys today and my Gabe figures hair tampo is totally of center, it almost touches his eye on one side and is way far back on the other side---looks like i'll keep his helmut on always cuz you can't really tell much when its on.

Other than that, they are alright figures---i think the Thor mates were much better.

I picked up all but the Gabe set today as they didn't have it, but I am really surprised how good the figures are. I love it how Bucky, Cap, and Frontline Cap include the Handguns from the DC Blackhawk set, instead of the usual Minimate handgun. I think it's really cool how almost all of them can holster them. Dum Dum has to be my favorite, he just looks REALLY cool in that outfit, and the rifle holster is a nice touch. Everything else is great, though Golden Age cap is a pretty boring choice.

Wave 12, I think. He was packaged with a Captain America with a strangely happy facial expression.

Ah, thanks.

Seriously, how do we not have a SHIELD army builder pack yet?

Good question, Lobby. Someday, hopefully...

I have about 15 SHIELD minimate army builder troopers from the Ultimates Minimate Wave. They are awesome when displayed against the HYDRA or Hand and if you swap the head and hands you can get some really good ethnic diversity customs.

Seriously, how do we not have a SHIELD army builder pack yet?

Agreed x 100!

They would be a Perfect army builder. Bright vibrant colours that suit minimates. An important look that is integral to the 616. I'm kinda shocked that we haven't seen them yet.

I've had to buy 5 Cap/Fury packs on eBay to amass the small collection of SHIELD agents that i have.

Hey highassroller, haven't seen you skulking here in a while. Still up to your old crooked tricks? You know what I mean.:whistling:

If you mean posting factual information for members that will help them build their collections, yes same old. Army Builders for SHEILD troops was already created, and I think their realistic army fatigues match well with the Cap America Movie mates. Just look at Dum Dum and Bucky's movie costume and them look at the existing Army Builder fatigues.

And if you mean getting insulted/harassed by members publicly on topics and via PM for no reason... than apparently yes... please feel free to stop negative comments.

Hey highassroller, haven't seen you skulking here in a while. Still up to your old crooked tricks? You know what I mean.:whistling:

If you mean posting factual information for members that will help them build their collections, yes same old. Army Builders for SHEILD troops was already created, and I think their realistic army fatigues match well with the Cap America Movie mates. Just look at Dum Dum and Bucky's movie costume and them look at the existing Army Builder fatigues.

And if you mean getting insulted/harassed by members publicly on topics and via PM for no reason... than apparently yes... please feel free to stop negative comments.

No, I think he is talking about this thread.

Alright guys, let's calm down and get back to the topic at hand. As long as highassroller plays by the rules, he is welcome back. With that said, if anyone is considering trading with him, I suggest reading the thread that youbastards linked to. But no need to comment on it any further here.

well said luke, back to these, i must say red skull is one of my favorite minimates now, he is full of detail. His arms and hands look awesome, the sculpt on the coat thing is great and the gun and face mask are awesome additions. I cant wait to see the hydra uniform version, i hope it has the cosmic cube :D

Was in NY state today and hit a TRU near Syracuse. No dice, the Captain America mates were not to be found. The lady at the front desk said that they weren't even being ordered by their store. Bummer. Ah well, glad to know there's help from fellow boardies here.

Army Builders for SHEILD troops was already created, and I think their realistic army fatigues match well with the Cap America Movie mates. Just look at Dum Dum and Bucky's movie costume and them look at the existing Army Builder fatigues.

I was refering to the 616 Shield look, rather than the Ultimate universe SHIELD look. The Ultimate SHIELD agents were very cool, but my heart lives in the 616 and craves agents dressed a bit more like what CaptainRon has posted over @ thefwoosh:

3908016939_1d642a9221_o.jpg

I just picked up the sets at TRU. This particular TRU is notorious for mis-pricing things/putting stuff in the wrong place. The Cap minimates were shelf labeled as Marvel Movie MiniMates - $3.49. Needless to say, I got them for that price! I haven't purchased any Marvel miniMates in forever (at least for myself instead of custom fodder)....so many cool parts to these guys.