UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America movie Minimates

groundhog7s

Awesome. I'm looking forward to finally finding out what the Hydra Red Skull looks like. Any update on when the LCS wave is scheduled to hit? August seems so far away.

What do you bet it will just be the head of RS from wave 40 attached to a Hydra soldier body? I hope it's not, but you never know with DST. :ermm:

as long as its not a redskull head on a peggy carter body :sick:

.....huh thatd be an easy sin quick custom

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU Wave Captain America: The First Avenger have arrived!

Overall, I'm very happy with this wave, with one MAJOR exception.

The round shield that comes with Captain America was warped in the package and the white paint on the shield is very light, making it look pink.

The badge shields that come with the other Caps have nice vibrant colors, and the shields weren't warped at all, so I'm not sure if the problem I had with the other Cap was limited to this one, or a problem with all of them.

Anyway, here are the pix!

Captain America:

(Note the warped shield and very light white paint on the shield)

Cap2.jpg

Cap1.jpg

Red Skull:

RedSkull1.jpg

RedSkull2.jpg

Bucky:

Bucky1.jpg

Bucky2.jpg

Frontline Captain America:

Cap-Frontline2.jpg

Cap-Frontline1.jpg

Golden Age Captain America:

Cap-Golden2.jpg

Cap-Golden1.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan:

DumDum1.jpg

DumDum2.jpg

Hydra Flame Trooper:

HydraFlame.jpg

Gabe Jones:

GabeJones1.jpg

GabeJones2.jpg

Awesome. I'm looking forward to finally finding out what the Hydra Red Skull looks like. Any update on when the LCS wave is scheduled to hit? August seems so far away.

What do you bet it will just be the head of RS from wave 40 attached to a Hydra soldier body? I hope it's not, but you never know with DST. :ermm:

I hope it isn't and that he stands out a bit from the HYDRA soldiers. In the shadow image, it looks like there are a few differences- lack of gloves, lack of harness, and a collar piece. I'm hoping it looks like this.

Awesome pics. Frontline Cap is my favorite of the bunch.

Edited by Turtle

Thanks for the pics. Is there anything tampo'd onto Red Skull's chest block under the Pinhead get-up?

I hope it isn't and that he stands out a bit from the HYDRA soldiers. In the shadow image, it looks like there are a few differences- lack of gloves, lack of harness, and a collar piece. I'm hoping it looks like this.

That dastardly fiend has even enlisted Truman Capote to his cause. What chance do any of us have??

(edit: Just looked at IMDB and apparently Capote is playing Arnim Zola!)

Edited by karamazov80

Red Skull doesn't come with the cosmic cube :down: and I doubt the army dump Red Skull will come with it, since those mates are always light on accessories. Anybody have an idea on what to use for the cosmic cube? The Hasbro figure comes with one but it appears to be too large for use with minimates.

I stand by my first impression: as a whole I do not like them. I'm getting the Cap/Skull set for completion of movie Avengers purposes. The others... no desire whatsoever. So yeah... that's it.

Still annoyed that there is no Cosmic Cube... >:(