UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America movie Minimates

groundhog7s

oooooh! He looks much better than the regular wave from what i can see. Less chunky.

Glad i got an order in too :

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Nessex

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most excellent. I think the Cap movie line of 'mates is some of the best stuff we've seen in a bit. I guess the designs lend themselves very well to toy form. I'm looking forward to lining up my HYDRA army with Red Skull at the lead. Hmm, maybe a headswap with Penguin and I'll have a Baron von Strucker instead.

Visited at a TRU last night and I'm sad for Frontline Cap and Bucky. All other packs were taken but no one touched that one. Too civilian looking?

Crazy. That's my favorite of the bunch, so much so that I had to get that set from TRU despite my preorder with Luke. I normally don't get duplicate sets, but I figure it's about time my work desk got some permanent residents.

By the way, I got my Cap exclusives delivery yesterday and am I the only one with the crotch pieces painted backwards? The big circle (butt hole?) is on the front on 3 of 4 of my figures. It is really distracting as I keep looking at Dum Dum's crotch...

Picked up Cap/Skull and Cap Dum Dum today at TRU. Anyone elses Skull come with some kind of oil in his head? It cleaned off easy enough but it was still a bit gross. First thing I did after I cleaned off Red Skull was to make a 616 Dugan.

nickndumdum.jpg

Here are some pics of the Captain America army builder case.

Red Skull in Hydra uniform

th_skull1.jpgth_skull3.jpgth_skull2.jpg

Hydra infantry and Hydra soldier

th_hyrda1.jpgth_hydra2.jpgth_hydra3.jpg

Hydra pilot and Hydra flame trooper

th_pilot1.jpgth_pilot3.jpgth_pilot2.jpg

HYDRA file photo circa 1941

group-Copy.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Thanks for the sweet pics. Red Skull looks fantastic! So what's the case ratio? The vintage pic has me a little afraid that this case is overloaded with the pilot... the most boring of the lot. And does the infantryman have a tampo underneath his helmet? Thanks again for the pics.

Does anybody else get the feeling that the HYDRA flame trooper was supposed to have come with flame accessories? Why else would they have holes sculpted in the ends of them. Maxcarnage even demonstrates the ease of jamming proton streams in the end of his trooper's gun. I wonder if it was cost cutting measure by DST and a potentially cool accessory bit the dust before it ever became a reality.

My dad told me a doctor of mine had found Captain America & Red Skull, Frontline Captain America & Bucky, Golden Age Captain America & Dum Dum Dugen for me and got them. So I'll get them next month. I am planning to get the Howard Stark & HYDRA Solder when I can.

Picked up the Cap Movie Mates this past Tuesday from my local TRU will hunt for the Howard Stark sets when my comic store gets them in. I can't get over the new Hydra Agent designs and prefer the classic look.

My Red Skull also had a huge amount of oil/grease underneath the "human face" mask, wiped most of it off and my figure seems fine. I also can't seem to get Gabe's machine gun to sit in hands in a natural way.

Goodness me! I have to pick up that Red Skull.

Anyway, am I the only one who is gonna swap out the Red Skull head for Neo Classic Iron man's Tony Face for a semi-okay Hitler Minimate? :P

You should totally use Crimson Dynamo's head to make a Stalin Minimate, and have him and Hitler duke it out. :P