UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America movie Minimates

groundhog7s

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOO! Just got my shipping confirmation from TRU.com for the exclusives I ordered! :thumbsup:

It's pretty much the end of the day at the TRU.com warehouse and I guess they aren't going to ship my order today. :down: You lucky bas... ummm... nevermind.

I feel your pain. It is my pain, as well. I keep checking my email waiting for the "sorry, they're backordered!" message... :unsure:

Edited by Lobsterman

No sign today in VA.

Still no photos of the single pack Hydra Red Skull?

It hasn't been released yet. The TRU wave are the only CA moviemates hitting retail so far.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I haven't gotten a ship notice yet...

So, how is TRU's site with refunds for cancelled orders? Store credit only, I assume?

it should be back to your card, if it even billed on canceled orders. If it's paypal I don't know how they do that. If you try to return them in store though, then it's store credit only.

i always use paypal and i do not see the charges until i receive shipping notifications.

OH! And I too just received my tracking numbers.

If you ordered the Captain America minimates from TRU.com be sure to keep track of your order and make sure it has shipping information/tracking.

I ordered the exclusive sets last week and got an email saying they shipped on friday and were due to arrive today. Nothing showed up. I checked the UPS tracking and there was no information just that a label had been created. I called customer service and after 20 minutes they were able to figure out that they made a label for my shipment, somehow didn't ship it to me, used my items in someone's order and now they are sold out so I was out of luck. :wallbash:

They had no idea when they would get more in and I then got to spend 20 more minutes with the another customer service person who checked the inventory of stores but they weren't able to find any within 50 miles of me (I could have told them there was none around).

So for my trouble I was given 10% off my next order but only if I call in the order they can't give out discount codes.

I hate you toysrus.com :comp26:

Edited by fwoosheyman

You just can't make this stuff up with all the bluders at TRU. And I thought you couldn't get any lower...

So far, all I have is a shipping label printed and no timeframe for delivery. You know, if it isn't one thing, it's always another with TRU.com:

• placing an order and getting it cancelled
  • limit on order
  • not enough stock
  • crushed box
  • wrong 2-pack included
  • multiple packages for a single order
  • and now not putting the shipping label on the package

:rolleyes:

My wife texted me saying that my minimates from TRU came in the mail today (wave 10) with the list of complaints above I am hoping that I don't get home and find that they sent me the wrong 2 packs! :ermm: (looks at watch and becomes very impatient for 8 o'clock to roll around)

i have never had crushed packages from tru in years of ordering from them. maybe it is something in the actual shipping and not tru directly? the tracking info has always been spot on although frustrating at times due to odd routing choices because of this ups/usps hybrid. maybe i just dont see it, i dont know.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to finally finding out what the Hydra Red Skull looks like. Any update on when the LCS wave is scheduled to hit? August seems so far away.

What do you bet it will just be the head of RS from wave 40 attached to a Hydra soldier body? I hope it's not, but you never know with DST. :ermm: