UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America movie Minimates

groundhog7s

Wait, wait, wait. Does this mean that when the Dukes of Hazzard Minimate Vehicle line hits stores* the General Lee is just going to be an old, orange Charger? If that's the case, it better still play Dixie or I ain't buyin'.

*Been a long time a comin'.

I would shit myself I got Dukes minimates. LOVE the General Lee

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually come to think of it, there's one reason I'd get one of these packs:

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/cosmic-cube-from-captain

Yeah that's the Cosmic Cube. Yes it's supposed to be a huge part of he plot. Yes they better make an accessory of this item. I want a mini Cosmic Cube.

If not, it is possible to make one. I just cut a cube out of a light blue SF energy blast. I posted a pic in the wacky pics thread, it's photoshoped to look like its all glowy with power though.

BS

Wait, wait, wait. Does this mean that when the Dukes of Hazzard Minimate Vehicle line hits stores* the General Lee is just going to be an old, orange Charger? If that's the case, it better still play Dixie or I ain't buyin'.

*Been a long time a comin'.

I would shit myself I got Dukes minimates. LOVE the General Lee

I'd say that's reason #1 to never ever make Dukes of Hazzard Minimates.... :ermm:

At least with the movie mates now they actually seem to be ahead of the game or at least instep with the others. Instead of when we would see them after all the buzz had passed.

I can understand no Red Skull because as of yet there has been no official release of the character from the movie in mask/make-up.

I'm puzzled by them not revealing Red Skull, I get that they don't want the minimate to scoop them on his appearance before they show actual film photos or footage, but I don't get why he's under wraps from the film. I mean, it's pretty obvious what he's going to look like, some sort of modified military uniform and a red skull for a head. Considering how much has appeared online from the film, I'm surprised by the secrecy surrounding this character.

Look a little bland to be honest. That's my first thought, my second thought is the pieces on the figures. The guys in the top left and bottom right seem to have some new slip over mask with sculpted googles and it just seems to me to be the perfect base for a Dr Mid-Nite custom.

The guys in the top left and bottom right seem to have some new slip over mask with sculpted googles and it just seems to me to be the perfect base for a Dr Mid-Nite custom.

Good call! Dammit, guess I'll have to pick a couple of these up after all.

So let's see, we have:

- Hydra Agent with large gun

- Stealth Ninja Hydra Agent with pistol

- Smile for the Camera Hydra Agent

- Super Secret Movie Version OMG it's that guy from the Matrix Red Skull

- Heavy Assault I have friggin guns as hands Hydra Agent

i do wish these were green and yellow but im digging these! im in love with the dreadnoughts and i think the solider and flamethrower troops look good, the pilot seems odd and bondagy but maybe it will look better in hand :D