UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

Possibly... but too many people are watching, reading, there unblinking eyes slowly undressing the forum, reading between the lines, reading a post left behind another... kinda weird don't ya think? Plus there are secret santa's everywhere.......

cheers,

Tk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's too early to send stuff, but I don't think we should open it yet. I say like the 22nd we all open out stuff. Gives us enough time.

And whoever got me, Let me splain. No, there is no time. Let me sum up. *cues music*

Slave Leia

Boba Fett

Clone Wars

Black Cat

Spiderman box sets

Minimates Street Fighter and Marvel 4 and down, along with chases.

Microman

Beautiful comic art prints

Transformer Classics Prime, Starscream, Hotrod

Transformers in general

Marvel Legends chicks

Yeah, that didn't rhyme at all, did it? :P

No if its sealed leave it sealed and open it on the 30th of december :) Well thats what it says in accordance with the rules, for the big reveal.

I'm still waiting for my gift to arrive so I can send it to my Secret Santa as the company I've ordered it from are being a bit slow.

cheers,

Tk

Here's an idea.... find an address of someone you know (like a family member or a friend) who isn't part of this community, and use that (with their permission, of course). That way, if you have to have an address, you won't be running the risk of being found out - if your recipient does try to find out who you are, they will be chasing a wild gosling :P

WAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO! Looks like I am in as a back up! Somebody's getting chocolate poo!!! That is to say chocolate fashioned to look like poo, not poo that was once chocolate. Gotta make that clear in advance.

Oh hey on a side note, IF anyone has said...."i don't want this anymore" or "i wish I had said this" please add what you would like instead if you can. Not saying I have anyone that has said anything like that but if I had someone like that it would be handy to hear "I don't need this but THIS instead." Especially if you DON'T have a wants list posted. Sorry lots of caffiene today....

We should do it a few days B4 Xmas... a lot of peeps ( me included) will be out of town for the few days before xmas.

Maybe have a mass opening the week before? damn we could even fire up the chat room and do it in there!

T.

Yeah I like that idea TBT :)

cheers,

Tk

And so do I. All of us in there, and we just announce what we've gotten one by one, and then take guesses. EDUCATED guesses. Don't spam by just shouting random names ;) .

Hey gang - just wanted to give you all a heads up. Xybot has offered something really cool for the people participating in the Secret Santa group. Here's a portion of the PM he sent me:

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'd like to offer a Secret Santa service for the gang here ... I'll wrap their gifts and send it directly to the gift-ee.

So, if you haven't had the opportunity to get something for your person yet, please check out Stuckakid.com and mention that it's for your Secret Santa!

Thanks again Xybot! :D

Actually I recently (no not saying to whom or what or specifically when) I used them and just added the note secret santa on the order and HE realised who i was and took care of it for me so Hoorah for Stuckakid!!!

I believe he means the date to open our SS gifts / do tha chat thang.

eh?

Anyway, thanks for the props guys. We've had a couple of takers so far so some of you fine floks should be getting a nice bundle o' loot from the 'kid any day now. Doing this much more for the spirit of the season ... and these boards.

Have a great one!

Xy