UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! They're all out. Everyone should have one - or it should be coming soon, depending on your email server.

Thanks to my wife who, not only puts up with my sh!t, but was nice enough to split up all the names and emailed a few of the participants so I wouldn't know who has my name.

Let the games begin!

Whew! They're all out. Everyone should have one - or it should be coming soon, depending on your email server.

Thanks to my wife who, not only puts up with my sh!t, but was nice enough to split up all the names and emailed a few of the participants so I wouldn't know who has my name.

Let the games begin!

Thanks to both you and your wife for doing this for us Reideen...

T.

thanks Reideen, your wife, for setting this up.

I just want to throw this out there to all of you guys. I know I have been thinking about sending one of my customs to whoever I got. just want to get a feel what you guys think about that, are any other customizers planning on that? (if you think this will spoil any surprises we dont have to discuss it, just wanted to put it out there) as I said before, the last time I did this, the guy sent it back to me, and actually asked for something else. I just don't want anyone being dissapointed

I just want to throw this out there to all of you guys. I know I have been thinking about sending one of my customs to whoever I got. just want to get a feel what you guys think about that, are any other customizers planning on that? (if you think this will spoil any surprises we dont have to discuss it, just wanted to put it out there) as I said before, the last time I did this, the guy sent it back to me, and actually asked for something else. I just don't want anyone being dissapointed

I'd be happy to receive a nervous custom.

T.

I don't think most of us will be dissapointed, as we are a very close-knit place, and when it's the thought that counts, THERE IS A TON OF THOUGHT HERE. And if you sent me that Spawn, or another custom, I know I'd be happy. :)

I was planning on doing a custom as well. :)

Unfortunatly, I'm not that talented, but I can find exactly what this person wants, so I'll be good. I'll give you a hint to my person. They're a member of these boards... :P

I don't remember what I said I wanted in my email thing lol...

any of the minimates on my list would be nice ;)

but it's the thought that counts :D

EDIT: I don't know if this was ever answered or not, but did we ever sort out the spending limit?

No maximum dollar limit for the sender - if someone wants to spend lots of $$ on their person, so be it. However, we will have a minimum $$ amount of $10.00 or whatever is equivilent in your country's currency.

Hope that answers your question :)

cheers,

Tk