UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

I constantly screw it up. It just makes more sense. Days are smaller than Months, Months are smaller than Years. It's just logical to go in assending order.

I don't know. Some of America's things are screwy. We should use the metric system just like every one else. :P

Ass-ending - as in backwards? :D Or did you mean 'ascending' as in moving upward (from smaller to larger)? (Normally I hate to be the spelling police, but this one was too funny to pass up. :D )

<_< Yeah. Ascending. <_<

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea when we're gonna be told who've we got? Cos im looking at things and getting ideas <G>

cheers,

Totalus

I (well, my wife) will be drawing names and emails will be sent out the 1st week of November.

As a reminder, sign up ends October 31, 2006, so for those who haven't submitted their form and are thinking about it, please do so. We've got a good bunch of folks participating and it looks like it'll be a fun activity!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so it's past the sign-up date. Now what if, before the names are distributed, a member tries to sign up? I'm covered, but I think we may have had a couple members who forgot to sign up. Would it be okay for them?

No, lets get this show on the road. They had like a month, and if they didn't do it while hey were thinking about it, well, ya snooze ya loose.

Here's a question. Should we not open presents till Christmas? Or maybe the 22nd, to make sure every one got theirs but we open them and discuss on the same day?

Sorry DP, I agree with Dinobot.

It's not like they didn't have much time.

The longer we put it off for others to jump in the less interest this will have as a whole.

That being said...

I don't mean to rush your wife Reideen... But when can we expect this to get goin'?

Sorry DP, I agree with Dinobot.

It's not like they didn't have much time.

The longer we put it off for others to jump in the less interest this will have as a whole.

That being said...

I don't mean to rush your wife Reideen... But when can we expect this to get goin'?

I know. I meant before the list was started. No putting it off, just entreis that are after the date. unless he's already assigned em all.

Apologies to all that i can't be part of this for this coming Christmas. The last few months have been kinda crap work wise and to be honest, this christmas is gonna be a pull something out of the hat last minute kinda thing

Anyway, this is a great idea and i'll try and take part next year guys cos i'll be working by then so...

That being said...

Sorry mate - totally my fault. I've been down for about the past week with a back injury and haven't been online much. I'll have her draw tonight and get the emails out!