UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

I received mine about a week ago, and decided I'd open it before work today.

My SS sent me the new Classics Line Transformers Astrotrain, and it Looks pretty cool :)

The box came from Texas, and the only person I have seen around this thread lately is TM2 Dinobot, so that is going to be my guess as my Secret Santa.

But whom ever it is, Thank you so much, was very thoughtful!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, I'll give it a go:

I think my SS is our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. Reideen1313

HA!!! I formally apply for the previously claimed position of Master Detective, now left vacant by your utter failings! To think, it was I, poking you in the eye the whole time, not hiding AND in plain sight. The famous Holmes.... uh I mean Xybot shown to be a normal human like us all, who CAN be stumped. Oh hey and btw. it's a liitle flexible pencil with the pencil sharpener, not a magnet.... uh I mean NOW I SHALL DESTROY UOY but not completely cause I have 2 cases of Cylons on preorder with you!

ROFL!

No way! I want Master Detective!

Okay, I have NO idea who mine is from. I received a nice package via Xy, in which there was a Christmas present. I took one look at it and knew it was the 2 SF MM packs. Elated, I promptly wet myself and opened them. THANK YOU SO MUCH MYSTERY PERSON!!!

So, yeah. No name, no address. I got nothing.

Master Detective... moving on.

I received mine about a week ago, and decided I'd open it before work today.

My SS sent me the new Classics Line Transformers Astrotrain, and it Looks pretty cool :)

The box came from Texas, and the only person I have seen around this thread lately is TM2 Dinobot, so that is going to be my guess as my Secret Santa.

But whom ever it is, Thank you so much, was very thoughtful!

Bingo. I hope you needed that one. Sorry it couldn't be more, man. :(

If you look at the label, I actually messed up putting "Bond. James Bond." on there. Tried to throw you off. Didn't work. :(

BLAST!

Kudos to you mori. Now, after YEARS of building my reputation, I need to start anew.

... but alas! It is I who has played YOU! I have forced you to reveal your true nombre. I felt your plotting, sensed you hiding in the shadows of Christmas.

Now, I can reveal the real culprit (my plan all along, of course)

jadian

I bet Ady's life on it.

I knew it was him too, as he spoke to me before doing them :P

BTW, Im not allowed to open my present yet...

One important thing, Ive said it before but it needs repeating.

Reideen: THANK YOU! Seriously appreciate all your hard work on this buddy, couldnt have don it without you!

Oh yeah :D Kudos Reideen and Reideen's better half <G>

Poor, poor, Ady what'cha gonna do, things look bad for you, hey what'cha gonna do?

cheers,

Tk

P.S I knew, that you knew but I knew you that you knew about them but I also knew that you didnt know I knew about them... because I also knew that the MMV logo is on the back of those shirts, as it was me who suggested Jadian ask you for permission <G>

i got a human torch MM with a santa hat on his head. i guess my SS to be skullbuster.

yeah it was me, how did you know?. it's also a christmas ordiment. anyway. i just wanted to thank my SS for the target pheniox and Prof X two pack.

And I return!!! Damn you guys make things fun and funny both. I am glad you like your things Xybot and I hope I didn't bug or rub you wrong through it all. The main fun in gifting in my clan is the tormenting of others. I am glad the "10" album struck a chord with you. That Homie's a cracker! The heads off the little Marvel bobble heads fit well on a mimimate neck ball. Okay, I am really leaving again. Weather stopped me last night but it's bright and white and the horse knows the way......

Merry Christmas!!!

Ok I got to play open the prezzie today!

I got an Earth X Spider-girl Bust!

Which is is very cool, it's like having a spiderman bust with boobs :)

Thank you secret Santa :D

BTW I have no idea who my secret Santa is because although the address on the label looked familiar I couldn't say for sure, Besides I like to think it just came from the north pole :D

T.

p.s. as with everyone else I'd like to thank Reideen (seasonally called Reindeer) for being chief instigator in organising this :)

Thanks to my secret santa...i got a nice variety of minimates...a cable, bishop, darktide magneto, ult. spidey, blue haired morrigan, and a green LA blank. Oh yeah, and a display box, which is an awesome bonus!

Now, since mine was sent via stukakid, my only thing I am going by with my guess would be the green blank...from los angeles...so if this was put in as a clue, my guess is Jatta Pake. If not, I am clueless, but thanks again, I love them, and actually needed a few, to replace the ones that were tore up for customs!

and a big thanks to "Reindeer "for keeping this thing going!

Thanks to my secret santa...i got a nice variety of minimates...a cable, bishop, darktide magneto, ult. spidey, blue haired morrigan, and a green LA blank. Oh yeah, and a display box, which is an awesome bonus!

Now, since mine was sent via stukakid, my only thing I am going by with my guess would be the green blank...from los angeles...so if this was put in as a clue, my guess is Jatta Pake. If not, I am clueless, but thanks again, I love them, and actually needed a few, to replace the ones that were tore up for customs!

Actually, 'twas me. :D Since you didn't list much on your wish list, I went with stuff that I thought could be used for customs. Glad I could fill a couple of holes in your collection. As far as the others, hope they come in handy in future projects!! ;) BTW, the display box is something extra that the great gang at Stuckakid threw in for free.

Oh yeah, and a display box, which is an awesome bonus!

BTW, the display box is something extra that the great gang at Stuckakid threw in for free.

Thought it would be a nice little extry for him ... glad we could help.

HO HO HO!

(man, I love this place)

Ok I got to play open the prezzie today!

I got an Earth X Spider-girl Bust!

Which is is very cool, it's like having a spiderman bust with boobs :)

Thank you secret Santa :D

BTW I have no idea who my secret Santa is because although the address on the label looked familiar I couldn't say for sure, Besides I like to think it just came from the north pole :D

T.

p.s. as with everyone else I'd like to thank Reideen (seasonally called Reindeer) for being chief instigator in organising this :)

Since you considered it, and made an attempt.....it was I!!!

I am glad you liked the bust......with the bust.. :lol:

Merry Christmas sir, and happy holidays!

And as like the others, I'd like to thank Reideen for such a great holiday event, and also for everyone in the community, without any of you, this wouldn't have been possible. Thanks to everyone!!

Hey thanks man!, I totally appreciate them. They will be put to very good use...the morrigan, and green blank I've had ideas for, but now since I have doubles, I won't feel so bad using them now.I guess I was pretty vague, huh, but I still love being surprised I guess . and thanks Xybot, love the box, now I can store my extra 2 packs in something besides a shoebox :D

Actually, 'twas me. :D Since you didn't list much on your wish list, I went with stuff that I thought could be used for customs. Glad I could fill a couple of holes in your collection. As far as the others, hope they come in handy in future projects!! ;) BTW, the display box is something extra that the great gang at Stuckakid threw in for free.