UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

is it Donny B? Boyd?

"Yes to the first, yes to the second, but only insofar as we keep to the shallows as much as possible."

"uhh... that seems a bit contradictory, captain"

Oh riiiight... well, in that case... yes to the first ;)

hahaha... sorry, I've been watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest too much :P

Good job with the guess, Luke. I was afraid as I was making the card, that I would give myself away with it. So I tried something that was slightly not-my-normal-style so as to attempt to throw you off (a lot of good that did :rolleyes: )

I was this close (hold up fingers) to putting an MMA logo on it :P jk

Glad I was able to give you something you could make good use of! Let me know what projects they contribute to :)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... doesnt sound right does it?

Pfftt... this anticipation is killing me, people have asked for days on end, can we open our presents yet and thus far only two have :P

cheers,

Tk

I'm technically sopposed to be working this morning so will open mine a lil later...

T.

LOL... doesnt sound right does it?

Pfftt... this anticipation is killing me, people have asked for days on end, can we open our presents yet and thus far only two have :P

cheers,

Tk

I'm technically supposed to be working this morning so will open mine a lil later...

T.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd

I got a BSG recap DVD

Some awesome quick customs: Joe Fixit, A random SHIELD guy (I don't think it's anyone), and Labcoat Beast

The exclusive Punisher mate

Turok Evolution and Backyard Wrestling

And a Deadpool Card

... Sweet! I can't think of who, but... Wrestling makes me think Logan.

Dood, jadian. Are you trying to cause trouble?

I told you already.

me

mastah detektiv

I don't think ...

i KNOW.

;)

I'll let a few more folks guess, then I'll do my reveal later this evening. Don't want to eliminate my guy too soon in the game.

"I suppose you're wondering why I called you all here tonight ..."

:)

Dood, jadian. Are you trying to cause trouble?

I told you already.

me

mastah detektiv

I don't think ...

i KNOW.

;)

I'll let a few more folks guess, then I'll do my reveal later this evening. Don't want to eliminate my guy too soon in the game.

"I suppose you're wondering why I called you all here tonight ..."

:)

Me?!?! Cause trouble??? I AM TROUBLE!!! lol I just wanted to join in today, because I will be away from this blessed machine for 4 glorious days. Cold fridgid north, here I come. And dood, maybe we are cut from the same thread. That "I suppose you're all wondering" line has been a staple of mine since High School. My office is closing soon, so Merry Christmas to you all. The best group of toy nuts I've ever found. Thank you all for being.

Well I opened mine early this morning (I was still up).

And WOW. I kinda feel bad about my Secret Santa now. :(

This is awesome!!!

I got a Tubed Max (from Dark Angel) Minimate and a Iceman/Wolvie pack. I looked at the pack and was like awww, cute! There was a speach bubble coming off of Wolvie that said "Ho Ho Ho Bub" and the pack said "Holiday Wolverine" (Instead of Wolverine).

Anyways, at this point I was stumped as to who sent this... But the best was yet to come. Preparing to add Iceman to my collection I opened to 2 pack only to find that Wolvie actually WAS dressed for the holidays. Sporting Green and Red he actually looked more like an elf, but you get the idea. The custom was clean & sharp, which is one reason as to how I know who my SS, but Iceman is the kicker. With Iceman came a mini Santa hat.

Anyone know who's avatar has an Iceman with a Santa hat?

Thanks Boyd!!! These are AWESOME!!!!!!

Anyone know who's avatar has an Iceman with a Santa hat?

Actually, I thought you'd figure it out because I signed my name on the customs form.

Yes, it was me. Glad you like your present! Holiday Wolverine was pretty fun to make, and should look good in any Minimate collection or nativity scene.

And to everyone, have a Merry Christmas!

Ok. Just got home from work. I got a couple of things....

"Someone" sent me and my wife some nifty t-shirts:

Mine: S5300463.jpg

My wife's: S5300462.jpg

(I know who sent it, but I cannot reveal their secret identity at this time. :D)

Then I opened my official Secret Santa gift. It's a Black Mask custom with a beautiful Xmas card.

S5300467.jpg

Thanks Luke!! It's great! (I have to admit, I peeked behind the shipping label, so I know who sent it.) (sorry the pics are so large - I didn't resize them yet.)

Alrighty, I'll give it a go:

I think my SS is our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. Reideen1313

Of course, the fact that he got similar shirts from his SS confuses me.

But that's who I'm going with.

Ok. Now that we're to the opening part, I can officially confirm, without any hesitation or doubt that I am, undeniably, absolutely, positively not your SS. :D

The shirts we received were from the same person - they decided that they would throw something my way for the organization of the SS event that I was handling (mostly because I'd done some similar events before and I kind of took over once Ady brought me into the group. :D)

Alrighty, I'll give it a go:

I think my SS is our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. Reideen1313

HA!!! I formally apply for the previously claimed position of Master Detective, now left vacant by your utter failings! To think, it was I, poking you in the eye the whole time, not hiding AND in plain sight. The famous Holmes.... uh I mean Xybot shown to be a normal human like us all, who CAN be stumped. Oh hey and btw. it's a liitle flexible pencil with the pencil sharpener, not a magnet.... uh I mean NOW I SHALL DESTROY UOY but not completely cause I have 2 cases of Cylons on preorder with you!