UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

I vote Thread people didn't participate can see the fun we had and think about participating next year :P and the fact it went ahead so we're not "Pretending" :)

cheers,

Tk

Yeah then maybe I'll join next year. :P

Plus some people can't connect to the chat room even if it's open.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at what point do I stop waiting for an SS package and just open something I got myself? I have a Maskless Baron Zemo that won't stop screaming at me to open him......

Don't have mine yet. But I don't think that should stop people. Assuming most people are taking off for the holidays Saturday, why not have tomorrow be an all-day open-fest? People can post their gifts, guesses and there still should be enough people to enjoy the celebration, right?

Or am I just bored at work?

I'd go with boyds idea,

Lets make tomorrow the official opening day as a lot of us will be travelling over the weekend.

Ady/Reideen?

T.

Works for me. Open the damn things already! :D

Anybody who hasn't gotten something, please PM me and I'll follow up with the person you were assigned to.

Thanks to those who responded with pm's. I'll follow up with the individuals you were assigned to tonight. One way or the other we'll get you taken care of - maybe not before the holiday (ok, probably not before the holiday) but you'll get something! ;)

Anyone else that hasn't gotten something yet, please lmk and I'll follow up.

*RIPS AND SHREDS THE XMAS PAPER*

Hmm... that would explain the squishyness, god bless bubble wrap, I'll play with that later.

*RIPS OPEN BUBBLE WRAP*

EEEEP! :o

My SS knows me well <G> It will sit nicely on my shelf and I will treasure it and make sure no one touches it other than me.

Oh and its the Enterprise 1701 corgi :)

Also I'd like to thank Ady :) because the present itself was subtle as he knows I like Trek, I dont shout it out to the heavens <G> plus it also came from York ;)

Thanks Ady :D

cheers,

Martin

Tbh Ady, I wudda been happy with anything ya had sent :) But its always the thought that counts. No worries on the sending :P And just to prove I have it, heres an image fresh from me on my bed with my webcam.

So what did everyone else get, I'm dying to know.

1701.jpg

cheers,

Tk

<puts on santa hat>

<opens package>

Holy crap on a stick!

Someone got me a TON of minimates to use for customs!

Colossus, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Dark Phoenix, Rogue, Mystique, Sandman, Ryu... and many more!

EEK! Too many to count!

My SS also sent a nice minimate Christmas card with Santa Spidey on it.

These 'mates will keep me busy for a LOOONG time. I don't know who you are, but thank you!!!

My SS must have some decent photoshop skills to make a card like this... so I am guessing they entered the wallpaper contest... is it Donny B? Boyd?