UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten something, but not the secret thing that you're referring to. :D

Monday monday..... too good to be true....

Manic Monday...I wish it was Sunday...cause that's my fun day...my I don't have to run day...Its just another Manic Monday. :D

which leads me to think of

Walk like an Egyptian..

"which leads me to think of

Walk like an Egyptian.."

Reminds me of Jr. High, we always said "walk like an erection." And then the waddle. It used to be really humorous.

Ok. So we're down to the 18th (19th depending on where in the world you are) and we still haven't really decided how we're doing this.

Easiest thing would be a thread for everyone to open and announce their guesses. It won't be as interactive as a chat, but everyone would be able to come and go at their comvinience.

The other option is a scheduled chat - a bit harder to coordinate, but potentially much more fun for all.

Quick, informal poll - Thread or Chat? Post responses below.

PS - thanks again Jadian!!

We should definitely have a sign-in ... make sure everyone got theirs first. Then do it by thread. But folks are going to start leaving town soon. So we should GEH ON EET!

(Of course, my vote may not count since I already opened mine on accident AND figured out my SS on accounta me being the MASTAH DEETEKTIV!!!)

;)

Xy

I would vote for a thread too. I can lurk here all day sometimes, sometimes I don't have time to even look in a day. My nose is pressed against the window waiting for my package.... oh crap now it's frozen to it, it's only about 18 degrees this morning! P.s. Y'all welcome!