UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa sign up and rules

Is the box leaking or does it show signs of liquid stains? You could always run DNA tests? Does it smell of chocolate poo? So i assume it's kosher to scour the box clean as long as we don't look inside? Just curious cause I have no patience when it comes to opening boxes. This will be a true test for me.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOPS!

I guess I wasn't too clear (sorry, operating with a massive head-cold)

1) I did get the package

2) I did open it

3) What was inside was not wrapped, so I saw what it is

4) I know who done it

5) Not clear if this is the SS present or part of a secret conspiracy that will consume us all

Again, sorry. Not 100% here right now ...

Lemme snap some pics.

Xybot.... if that IS your real name.... lol, IT IS YOUR SS PRESENT!!! I just talked to the person who sent it. Pretend like he wrapped it in shiny paper like the rest of the world does. His family uses boxes and grocery bags. Shiny paper scares them! He hopes you like it and it tastes good.....the chocolate poo that is. We bought a pound and split it. Who knew you should wrap presents.........

Alrighty, here we go ...

In the package was:

1) Pearl Jam "10" on cassette tape. Weird thing is this is one of my old favorite albums. Bad news is ALL of my tape players are broken, even in my car. BUT it was definitely the thought that counts. And it shows that whoever sent the package and I are cut from the same thread . :)

2) 5 capsule toys. Got a Homie, a Venom bobble-head, an Ultimate Green Goblin bobble-head, a stretchy squid sticky thingy and what looks like a magnet and pencil sharpener. WHEE! I figgin LOVE getting toys for X-mas.

3) The main event! See pics below (message to the gifter in 2nd pic) ~

SO: thoughts?

BTW, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

post-111-1166138200_thumb.jpg

post-111-1166138216_thumb.jpg

and boo for early secret santa opening Mr Xybot!

Believe me, I did not think it was gonna be nekid. I guess I'm in the mode of wrapping so many things right now, I just didn't think about it. I was gonna put the wrapped stuff under my mini-tree in the family room.

So it looks like this is actually my SS gift. When you guys find out who it is you'll see why I was confused ...

maybe.

Hope you all love your gifts as much as I love mine. And to SS: THANKS AGAIN!

AJL, I took what I hope is my last run to the post office today or at least to this particular post office. I swear my holiday spirits were tested a little today. Went to send off a package to a friend from another forum and my exclusive offers. Well anyone who knows me, knows I have the worse handwriting, so I always use mail labels to send packages off. Well, apparently this particular post office has been told their not supposed to accept these on their dc or custom forms :rolleyes: But she would cut me some slack, since it's the holidays <_< Well, considering that the line was moving pretty fast and then 2 employees went on break at the same time and she bitched them out in front of the entire po, I think she's lucky no one asked to speak to her supervisor ;) But I won't be going back there anytime soon, since I don't have the same problem at my local post office's. On to better things, thanks for the pics Xybot. Looking forward to seeing what everyone received from their SS and hopefully no one else is as lame as Ady this year :lol: Happy Holidays everyone :)

I officially suck....I still ahvent recieved the item that Im sending out for my SS....

Im told it WILL be here tomorrow and thus sent out on friday..

Damn you lame company whom shall remain nameless

Don't feel bad Ady. I still haven't sent those Xbox games out. :huh: I've been absolutely swamped at work - it being so close to Xmas and all - and haven't had much free time to get it out. It'll get in the post by this weekend - promise!

Reideen, you may know who all the SS's are......but have you got your SUPERSECRET SS gift yet??? All will be revealed on it's secret original in time..... or as soon as someone with some clout says go ahead! Sorry if toes have been stepped upon Ady, really was not my intent.

NO, but depending on peoples feelings, Ady and the bosses, they can be made avalaible for all. Easily. Another Christmas miracle!

I dont think anyones going to get into trouble for a one off shirt as a secret santa gift but the only thing that might get have caused a stir with that shirt is AA insist (with obvious reasons) there is always a TM after the word "minimates".

Despite AA being great about the MMV SDCC shirt that we did in the summer and were pleased we asked rather than just did it, the TM was the one demand they placed.

Anyone doing something similair in future should take note of that.

I sound like MMV's legal dept now... :)

T.